Welcome to Kitty Hawk pt II

WC: 2,092

WC: 2,092

JJ pulls the Twinkie up to Kiara's place. Mike and Anna were still sitting on the steps.

"Howdy y'all," JJ gets out. "Lovely afternoon."

Mike sighs, "JJ. Do not come on my property. Not even a little bit."

"Yeah, right, um... well." He shuts the door. "Yeah, you know why I'm here. To see Kiara and uh... well, we were supposed to hear from her, but we haven't yet, and maybe I was hoping Bella was over here too, so that's why-"

Anna gets up, "JJ she's not here."

"Like I'm supposed to believe that? Alright um well, then where is she?"

Mike says, "Let's just say you're not gonna see her for awhile, alright?"

"We sent her someplace where she can try and rebuild what you and your friends destroyed. Bella's with her so she's not alone, JJ," Anna says softly.

JJ's heart drops. "You sent her to that wilderness camp? The one that Bella's psycho mother sends her to?"

"Yep," Mike nods.

"God. You know, y'all really are some kooks."

Mike scoffs and shoots up.

Anna stops him, "No! Just-"

"You gooned her," JJ says, getting into the van. "You gooned your own daughter?"

"Hey! You gave us no choice," Mike shouts. "You gave us no choice, JJ! I don't wanna see you around my family again!"

JJ pokes his head out of the window, "Don't worry Mike, you won't."

🪙

Kiara looks around the camp as they drive in.

The car comes to a stop.

"I have Kiara Carrera and Bella Matthews."

"Go ahead."

They continue further into the camp. The van pulls up to the main office and one man gets out to grab Bella. He throws her over his shoulder and brings her inside.

The other man escorts Kiara out and inside as well. Kiara watches girls mowing and gardening with an apprehensive look on her face.

"Well, thank you for sharing Kiara, and thank you for putting on our uniform," Sharon says. 

Kiara sits back, "Like I had a choice."

She sighs, "Well now the good news, we have a name for your condition."

"Great."

"ODD. Oppositional defiant disorder."

"What is that?"