chapter 9 (midsummers)

Y/n pov:

I walk out of her office to see my father standing there filling out papers. My whole body froze in fear,
I tried to call jj but he wasn't answering.

"D-dad I'll pay it off...." He just laughed "30k?" he laughed while we walked to the car.

"How are you going to pay that off when all you do is read and do dumb shit with your brother on the south side" he looked at me annoyed

"Get in the car" i hesitated to get in cause i knew what was going to happen but i got in anyway

"Dad i swear-" i was cut off by him punching me, "you and your useless brother always taking my money!!!"

He continued to punch me over and over, we finally got home and i turned my music up to drown out the sound of my dad yelling at how useless i was.

Soon after he was passed out on the couch, i heard someone dash through door. I hurry and look and it was jj crying his eyes out

"JJ...." He quickly hugs me, then his eyes widened at my face, he had a angry expression on his face.

He ran into the living room where our dad was passed out, jj pulled out his gun and pointed it to our dad.

"JJ don't!" JJ looked at me then back at him and put down the gun.

I hug him tight while we both cry, i told jj to go back to john B's and that my face will be fine after a little makeup. JJ finally decided to leave while i went to Sarah's.

When i got there sarah looked so happy to see me. "Okay since your here you have to go to this kook party thing we have every year call midsummers!" She hurried and dragged me upstairs

She asked me about my face and i told her. She helped put my make up on and i picked out a dress.

(Okay so you can have your own dress I'm just going to give you some choices)

✨ Then my favorite✨👇

Sarah and i were all ready and went downstairs, we got there and i walked in holding rafe's arm

Sarah and i were all ready and went downstairs, we got there and i walked in holding rafe's arm. Then i saw kie and popes eyes widen.

Me and rafe walk over to his friends
They both look at me. "Why did you bring a p-" before topper could finish rafe cut him off.

"Dont call her a pougue" rafe kissed me and looked back at the both of them,

"We're together" rafe looked back at me and smiled, it was dark outside and me and rafe were dancing.

I look over rafe shoulder and see jj staring right at me, rafe looks over at him then looks at kelce then he walks over to jj.

I look up at rafe but he just kisses amd we continue to dance. Then all of a sudden these guys started to chase my brother rafe followed them.

I follow after rafe left, they run into the locker room i stay at the door way so they don't see me.

"I saw y/n's face did you do that to her?" I heard rafe say to jj
"S-stay away from me sister kook!" JJ struggled to say cause kelce had him in a head lock.

Then a officer came in, "is there a problem?" I couldn't have jj get arrested so i walked in

"No officers there's no problem" i smiled

Rafe eyes widened, he knew i was upset. Then the officer started to drag jj out of the locker room, "let him go!"
I follow my brother.

"Y/n you looked hot today!" Rafe yelled from the locker room

JJ tried to go back to fight rafe but i got jj to leave i smirk at rafe.
The officer pushed jj out in the open

"You can't just make him leave!" I heard kie behind me,

"I invited him here, i am a member of this club!" Kie kept shouting i saw rafe come out looking for me.

Pope, jj and kie started to run off but then they look at me. "Y/n come on!"
JJ yelled

I looked at rafe and he shook his head no but i just winked at him and ran to my brother

John B and us started to run from the party.

(✨Yass queen i finish another chapter the next day✨)

(Enjoy my dudes!)