chapter 15

Yes i am finally updating after a week, i haven't had the energy to write cause my online classes are killing me but enough about that lets get into the story😌

Y/n pov:

Me and john B we're driving next to the plane trying to get in front of it so it will stop, we stop in the run way while the plane was still coming.

I closed my eyes and prayed that it would stop in time, and it did.
Ward got out of the plane and was arguing with john B while I helped sarah out of the plane.

Then we heard cop sirens, i smiled knowing ward was going to get caught. I don't know if we would be able to keep the gold but I wouldn't care as long as ward is in prison.

I could get arrested to cause I'm on probation but i need to see ward get arrested. The sheriff came out of her car and told john B to put his hands on his head.

"No, not you john B...You" she pointed to ward, john B smiled so did I.
Sarah looked shocked but she knew he was getting what he deserved.

"Ward Cameron, your under arrest for the murder of big john" she point her gun at him

She handcuffed him but he tried to get away then we heard a gun shot...
I thought she shot ward but....

R-rafe....He shot the sheriff....

When i saw him come out my heart sank. "Rafe what did you do..." Ward saw the sheriffs body fall to the ground

"I saved you dad...." Rafe looked at me and tears started to fill his eyes.
I knew he wanted his father to be proud of him but this is just to far....

I told john B to run and get help, he said no but ended up running.
I held off rafe so john B could escape.

I tried to keep pressure on the sheriffs wound in her chest. Rafe was talking to his dad while sarah was crying her eyes out.

"Rafe, take your girlfriend and your sister to our house okay go now!" Ward yelled at him

Rafe picked me up and yanked Sarah's arm and threw her in the back of the car while he sat me in the front.

We we're driving and i could tell rafe was freaking out we all were.
"Y-y/n, she was going to blow his head off!" Rafe's hair was all messy

"N-no, rafe s-she was h-helping..." I was freaking out a lot. I didn't have my phone on me and rafe has a gun.

Rafe was crying, when i wiped his tear he held my hand. He was shaking badly... "R-rafe what you did was wrong...." I said calmly

"I-i know b-but i couldn't l-let her arrest him!" Sarah was still in the back

Her hair was everywhere and she was sweating a lot...

I could tell rafe was really high... He kept swerving off the road.

John B's pov:

I found the others "john B are you okay!?"kie waved her hand in front of my face. "John B where's y/n..." JJ walks towards me

"S-she told me to leave her behind and run...." JJ punched a wall
"Damn it!!! We lost the gold, and now my little sister is kidnapped by the cameron's!!!" JJ threw stuff around

Y/ns pov:

We we're at the cameron's and i followed sarah to her room, i couldn't face rafe right now...

We weren't allowed to leave the house, sarah didn't have her phone neither did i.

Rafe kept trying to talk to me so i told him i needed some time to process what happened just now.

Sarah was going to help me escape and i knew exactly where the others are.

I climbed out of her window, i looked around town and saw kie's car.
I got in and everyone screamed and jj pointed the gun at me.

"Calm down it's just me!!" Everyone relaxed and jj hugged me.
I told them everything then they told me about how they want to get jj off the island in our dad's boat that's in storage.

Kie went to go get sarah but then she texted me saying her dad glued the window Shut.

I got 30 missed calls from rafe.

Rafe: y/n please answer are you okay!?

Y/n: yeah rafe I'm fine..

Rafe: i know i messed up but please
i love you...

Y/n: i love you too rafe....

Then i turned off my phone.

(Yes this is short cause i only had time to do a short one then i have to do my homework to catch up, anyways thank you for everything❤)