chapter 19

Y/n pov:
I woke up next to rafe, he was still asleep and hugging my side.
It was cute...

I got up and went out to the beach, it was a nice day the sun was out and it was warm outside. I saw a plane fly over me, "who would want to come to outer banks after everything that happened" i sat on the sand.

Some kook girls came up to me, i look up at them. I stand up, I was kinda getting annoyed cause I wanted to be alone on the beach.

My mom used to take me here when i was 5.... The leader of the girls slapped me.

"You bitch!" I pushes her down on the sand, the other girls started punching me.

I got in a few punches, the leader grabbed my hair "stay away from rafe" that's when topper showed up.
"Leave her alone!" The girls ran off and topper helped me up.

We went to his house and we cleaned up my face and put ice on the bruises that are on my stomach.

"I thought you hated me" i laughed a little, "i dont hate you" he put a bandages on my face "i need to call rafe" i grabbed my phone but topper took it.

"Topper what the hell..." I felt uncomfortable being alone with topper. "I'm gonna go home can I have my phone..." I got up

"here drink this it will help with the healing" it looked like tea so i didn't think much of it, I drank it and grabbed my bag.

"I'm leaving now...." I started to walk out but got dizzy, "t-topper can you take me home-...." Everything went black

Rafe pov:

It's getting dark... I'm worried about her, she won't answer her phone... Maybe she went home...

I kept texting and calling her but it goes straight to voice mail... I got up and went to go look for her.

Y/n pov:

I woke up and my head was pounding. I was in a bed, i sat up and tried to move the hair out of my face but my hand was handcuffed to the headboard.

I look around in panic, i saw topper laying next to me. I look down and see my shirt off but my underwear still on. I am in my bra and underwear so i don't think we did it....

I tried to reach for my phone but it was to far, "c-come on..." My wrist started bleeding of how hard my wrist was pressing against it.

"S-someone find m-me...." I didn't know what to do, i was freaking out.
Topper hugged my waist still asleep and i started to cry. "R-rafe find me.."

(Um so this one is kinda... Different but please don't hate on it, i didn't know what else to type and i know you guys wanted a update fast so i really tried I'm so sorry if you don't like it❤)