Part 37

Rafes pov:
I rolled over to hug y/n but there was just a pillow. I slowly opened my eyes to see y/n not there, I look out the window and see it was morning. "She's probably in the living room or surfing" I sighed and stretched.

"Hey y/n do we have milk-" I looked around and noticed she wasn't anywhere, that was strange because y/n watches her favorite show in the morning... she must be surfing

I went down to the beach and saw her pepper spray, that's when I knew something was wrong. "Y/n!!" I called out for her hoping she was just walking along the beach, there was no answer back.

I went back in the house and called and search everywhere. I finally decided to call her friends and family.

JJ's pov:

"Wtf do you mean she's missing" I yelled into the phone on the other line with rafe, I hurried and hung up the phone. "Dad!" I ran into my dads room. "What is it?" He was putting on his shoes about to go to work but he knew something was wrong.

"Its y/n... she's missing..." I knew y/n could handle herself but she sure likes to mouth off, that could get her killed. My dad got his truck keys while i put rafes address in my phone. We drove as fast as we could without getting pulled over.

~y/n pov

It's been two days or so I think, it's been hard to track the time when that's all your trying to avoid. I did seem to find out the guys schedule. It was very easy to learn since he does the same thing everyday. I tend to count the minutes I wake up to see how long it takes him to walk in. I could feel the cuts everywhere, all of a sudden he walked in with another guy and they had hand a bag full of different drugs.

"Which one do you want to try first girly" the new guy had this ugly smirk on his face. I looked at the bag seeing how many different ones there were and my eyes widened. Before I could even speak, the guy that kidnapped me tied a belt on my upper arm and quickly put the needle in my arm. I didn't know how to explain it. All that stress was gone, I felt like there was going to worry about. I felt care free for one in my life.

(Don't do drugs no matter what your going through <3 and if it's serious or you have thoughts about drugs or suicide, feel free to message me anytime you want to vent or just talk<333)

They gave me heroin I think one or two times again after that, I slowly opened my eyes and see blurry faces. I was laying on someone's lap...  I closed my eyes once again and everything just went black... rafe... i finally pictured the face I saw above me.

(So um... I haven't updated in a while because I kinda broke up with my girlfriend- but it's fine because we finally sorted everything out and we are on good terms now<33)