part 33

Y/n's pov:

I slowly open my eyes then sit up, i look over to see rafe asleep with his hair all messy. I smile to myself as i get up and turn on the shower, once i get out i wrap myself with a warm towel.

I grab my phone from the counter and check my notifications

14 missed calls from JJ and 16 unread messages

9 missed calls from john B and sarah and 8 unread messages

7 missed calls from kie and pope and 9 unread messages

11 missed calls from dad and 14 unread messages

2 missed calls from mary and 4 unread text messages

"Wait my mom tried to call me?" I checked my voicemail

Mary: "your brother came by looking for you... Your worrying everyone so go home okay...

Next voicemail

Mary: y/n where are you!? I...im worried about you so call me when you get this...

She's...worried?

Rafe knocked on the door, "hey are you okay in there" his morning voice quickly took my mind off of my mom.

(Just imagine rafe's morning voice😏)

"O-oh yeah I'll be out in a minute!" I grab my clothes and brush and walk out, "hey um I'm going down to the beach today wanna come?" I said to him as i grab my beach towel and snacks.

"Yeah let me grab my swimming trunks" he went through his drawers and pulled out some dark blue swimming shorts. After we both got dress we headed down to the beach in rafe's car.

I look at me phone a couple of times

Rafe's pov:

I glance at y/n while trying to keep a eye on the road. She looks at her phone for the fourth time. "Okay tell me what's up with you" i finally said while turning down the radio

"What it's nothing just seeing what time it is" she looks out the window, she might be able to be a good lair to everyone else but I can tell when she lies....

I put my hand on her thigh while i drive. She looks at me and smiles then puts her hand on top of mine.

I parked the car, we got out and ran down to the beach together. I have been teaching y/n to swim farther and to swim deeper. She took off her shirt to show her red two piece bathing suit.

She tied her hair back and grabbed her surfboard.

(Okay so i am very sorry for not posting for weeks just family stuff anyways here's a little chapter I'll update soon)