chapter 23

Y/n pov:

Today was jj's birthday so we were going to throw a party in the bone yard. I grabbed the red cups as john B grabs the alcohol and kie posted on her Instagram about the party.

I started texting rafe then jj grabbed my phone, "hey!" I tried to grab it but he put it in his pocket.

I knew what this ment, everytime we throw a party jj gives me rules like a little kid. "Don't drink to much, don't talk to random guys, and don't wonder off got it?" JJ said

"Got it 😒" i know jj is just scared for me after what happened with topper.... I told rafe about john B and sarah and he  was relieved.

It was dark outside and everyone was partying, i drank way to much and stumbled to the bathrooms. I felt someone put there arms around me from behind.

"b-back off i have a boyfriend!" I turned around to see rafe, "at least i know your loyal" he laughed

"Lets take you to my house before your brother see's you like this" rafe picked me up and took me to his house.

"W-who are you!" I smiled cause of how drunk i was, "my name is rafe" he said laying me in his bed.

I gasp, "i-i have a boyfriend named rafe!"

"h-he's so sweet... a-and he smiled like vanilla...." I smiled at the thought of him.

Rafe pov:

"So how do you feel about your boyfriend?" I asked her, y/n doesn't express her feelings so i look this as a chance.

"H-he means a lot to me! I'm g-glad he's sober cause he was scary when he w-was high..." my eyes widened

Then she threw up in the trash can beside my bed, I tied her back.
'She was scared of me....' I pulled out some coke I had left over some last year.

I've been sober for over a year now...
I just like to keep it in my pocket so I know there's a way out... I probably won't ever use it... not after what y/n said...

~2 hours later~

I finally got her to sleep, I can't go back to my old ways.... don't get me wrong I still hate pogues, I tolerate them for y/n...

I moved a string of her hair that was in her face behind her ear. She looks so perfect when she sleeps...
I kissed her forehead and started to walk out until she grabbed my hand.

"S...stay please...."she says half way asleep, I lay next to her while she puts her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you..... I know I don't say it often but I do..." I held her closer,
"I love you too raf........"she couldn't even finish my name before she fell asleep and soon after I did too

(Short I know but I felt like I had to give you guys something, these past  2 weeks have been terrible so I haven't had time to write)