chapter 17

Y/n's pov:

It's been a 3 months since the john B thing.... John B and sarah contacted us saying they were okay.

Ward got arrested and rafe got house arrest and probation, I haven't gone to see him yet but today i would.

I walk into the house and looked around, i saw rafe on the couch with topper and kelce. When rafe saw me he just straight up and hugged me tightly.

"Hey rafe..." It felt nice to be in his arms again... I had a feeling topper didn't like me at all.

The whole time we glared at me, rafe and I went up to his room.

(Y'all did the dirty😏)

"I'm sorry about john B, i know you guy's were close..." Rafe said cuddling me, i couldn't tell rafe he was alive...

"Yeah..but I'm okay now... " i put my head on his chest. Topper came in and i hurried and put the blanket around me. "Topper what the hell!!" I yelled

"Rafe lets go" that's all topper said them walked out, i looked at rafe confused.

Rafe got up and put on his clothes.
Rafe hasn't been doing cocaine in a while... I made sure to take his phone so he can't contact barry...

"Rafe your on house arrest!" I couldn't let him go to jail... "I got off yesterday" rafe put on his shoes.

"Then I'm coming to and don't even try to argue cause i will win the argument rafe don't test me right now" i was really pissed that rafe is going to go out and most likely do something stupid

"Fine, come on" Rafe said, i smiled and put on my clothes and shoes.

We were at this party at the bone yard. I saw jj and went over to him and we talked for a little.

Rafe pov:

Topper took me over to this table and gave me a drink, after i while my head got really dizzy. My vision was getting blurry and the last thing i saw was topper paying a girl and she walked over to me.

Y/n pov:

I went to go find rafe but he was gone... I went back to rafe's house.
But when i walked in i saw a bra on the stairs....

I ran upstairs with tears in my eyes,
I went in the room and i saw a girl on top of rafe......

"R-rafe..." He looked confused then looked at the girl and pushed her off then looked at me. "B-baby let me explain!" Rafe got up and i ran downstairs crying

He ran after me, "l-leave me alone rafe!!" I kept running down the stairs

He grabs my arm and i slapped him.
"I-I w-was there for you! I-I trusted
y-you... Y-your a asshole!!" I went to the front door but stopped

"W-we're over don't call me or text me w-we're d-done..." I walked out and when to john B's old house

(Just a little part to see if you guys like it and if you don't them I'll just wait until season 2 comes out❤)