Chapter 39

DAMN ITS BEEN A WHILE.....

rafes pov:
It's been a couple of weeks since y/n came back from the hospital. She goes out at night, she will disappear for hours. I try to ask her where, but she always goes right to sex to avoid it. It was around 3 am, I heard arguing outside the house. I look outside my window and see y/n and jj arguing. I walked outside to see what was going on.

"gosh y/n, your going to end up like our father if you don't get help!" jj yelled. Then I heard a loud smack, y/n looked at jj like she could kill him. She was not acting like herself at all. She has became a whole another person. I watched as jj held his cheek from where she slapped him.

jj walked off and y/n looked at me shocked to see I was listening to their conversation. "Whatever you Heard is a lie, I'm fine and sober" she seemed to be in a panic. I said I believed her but just couldn't. I understand what she is going through, and I couldn't let her stay like this.

The next morning, I told y/n we should go out to eat. As she got in my car, her smile made me feel guilty for what I was gonna do. We parked in the parking lot of this tall grey building. Her smile slowly faded off of her face. "Rafe... why are we at a rehab" her eyes showed panic. She tried to get out the car but I had the doors on child lock. She started crying and banging on the car doors.

Seeing her like this made my eyes tear up. jj and her dad walked up to the car. I unlocked the door and she tried to run but jj got her. She kept screaming and kicking, the betrayal in her eyes broke me. We walked into the building, she tired herself out. She looked down as her father signed her in. I kissed her goodbye has they helped her to her new room.

Y/n pov:
It's been 5 weeks since rafe took me here. The withdrawals are a big pain, rafe visits me anytime he can. I've been doing much better and I should be able to get released in a few more weeks. jj keeps me updated on everything, Sarah and John b are doing good and jj and kie started dating recently. I've been waiting for them to realize they are good for each other.

jj and mines birthday is in a few more days, I'll be 18, then 2 weeks after that it will be rafe and I's two year anniversary. Time has flew by so fast, it's a little scary. I had a lot of time to think in here, and I will make the most of my time when I get out.

SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT, I REALLY WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE WAS STILL READING 😞 I did change a few things just because it's been so long and I can't remember what I wrote. So jj and you are twins and rafe is now 19 and you are abt to turn 18. Sorry if it doesn't make sense I just don't want y'all to feel uncomfortable if the age gap before was too far apart. Anyways thank you for reading