chapter 4

(Sorry i saw this on YouTube and thought it was funny😗✌)

Y/n pov:

John B came up from the water, he was definitely out of air by now.
"Did you find anything" jj helps john B out of the water.

Then john B gives jj this bag.
My eyes widened hoping it would be money or something like that.
"The cops were up were but we took care of them" pope did a nervous laugh.

"By we you mean me" I glared at him
"Oh, yeah sorry, i mean y/n took are of them" pope avoid eye contact

"Uh guys, boat at two a clock" kei looks behind us. "Why are they so out in the marsh" i said getting nervous...

"Should we wait on them" pope getting behind the wheel,
"Hell no!" I was getting scared, i had a bad feeling about this....

"Lets go!" I guess kei was also getting nervous. We start to drive away
"Guys there following us!" She was getting scared. "JJ..." I was almost to tears, he stands next to me hugging me to calm down.

We heard a gun shot, then i felt a burning in my side. I put my hand there while jj holds me down like kei and pope. "JJ...." I voice cracked

He looks at me then my hand that has blood on it from me side. His eyes widened with tears starting to show.
"Guys!" He lays me down freaking out.
Kei and pope look at me with pure fear. While john B drives

"Oh my god, y/n you got shot!" Pope says freaking out, jj grabs his jacket and pressed on my side. Kei gets up and grabs the fish net and throws it in the water which stops there boat.

Everyone gets out of the boat jj helps me step off the boat. I told them to open the bag john B found first.
They all said they should take me back to john B's house and fix my wound.

I told them we can do it after, all of them finally agreed except jj.
John B opens the bag and pulls out a w
Compass, i lay on the ground staring at how his emotions changed

'That compass must mean something to him' i thought my eyes were getting heavy, "this is my father's" john B smiled.

I then passed out and all i heard was
"Oh my god y/n open your eyes!" It was jj, you could hear the tears in this voice.

Next day~~~~~

I open my eyes sarah with tears in her eyes. Was still really tried, "oh thank god you ok!" She wipes her tears
"Where am I, and how did i get here"
I remember getting shot but why am I with sarah.

"I went to go vist you so when i got there i saw you unconscious and tried to help you but jj refused for you to move, so i told them i could help since i have money for a doctor then when the doctor was done, i let you sleep on my boat plus you still look tired so lets sleep!"

Woah....

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

Sarah's pov:

I was sleeping until i heard something
I thought it was my little sister,
"God wheezie shut up, my friend and I are trying to sleep!" I said trying not to wake y/n up.

Then i heard metal bump into each other. "God..." I opened to see...john B?
"Your not my sister..." I was kinda embarrassed "correct..." I look over at y/n she was still asleep.

"What are you doing.." I was mad that he woke me up. "Just dropping off some scuba gear and checking on y/n for jj" john B looks at me then to the side.

I look down and noticed my shirt was up and showing some of my bra.
I quickly pull it down and sit up trying not to wake y/n.

"Uh what are you guys doing here" john B asked me. "Uh its my boat"
He has this dumb expression on his face.

"So your sneaking onto our boat at 5:00 am to drop off some empty tanks"
He looks nervous. "Yeah..."
"I wont tell my dad don't worry"
I roll my eyes, he was about to leave until he turned around with a serious face.

"What are you trying to do..."
I was confused on what he meant
"I am talking about y/n you come down to my place to come see her and then you take care of her..."

He starts to get mad and his face was all red. "I just want to be her friend honest..." I said looking back at y/n still soundly sleeping...

"Good, cause she is the core of our group so if she gets hurt we will be on you..." He starts to walk away...

Y/n pov:

You felt better so you and sarah ate and got dressed sarah let you borrow some white shorts and a black crop top. We were in the back yard and you see rafe and blush a little.

Rafe's pov:

"Its like its stuck on repeat" topper wouldn't stop talking about that pouge putting a gun to his head.
'I wonder if y/n was scared".....
Wait why am i thinking about her she is a pouge!?

Damn it i cant get her out of my head... Everytime i close my eyes i just remember us making out in the bathroom...

"I know dirty pouges" when topper said that it kinda pissed me off.
Who does he think he is to call y/n a dirty pouge....

Oh my god!!! Damn it what has this pouge done to me....

I will only protect y/n i said nothing about her friends....
"You got to fight fire with fire" I smirk just think about messing with them

Y/n pov:

Me and sarah were going to get this little girls toy, we climbed on this wooden plank that was on top of the boat with a lot of wires under it.

Sarah told me she wanted to scare the boys a little and that the wires didn't work.

(Ok uh its getting really long so i am going to stop it there and it is
7:25 am i have been working on this since 2 something am
But it was worth it 😚💅 good night/moring)