chapter 12

Y/n pov:

We got only one piece of gold but that can still be worth a lot, the next day i woke up on the floor in the living room.

I look at my phone and remember rafe, i put on a oversized hoodie and some shorts then put on my shoes.

Sarah let me in while she talked to john B, i went up to rafe's room to see rafe sleeping.

He looked so cute, i laid with him and played with his hair. Then i got a text saying that we were going to pick up the money for the gold.

I got in the van and we drove to go get the money, we we're driving and it looked every skechie.

There was a lot of trees and weeds,
Then we heard a cop siren. We all looked at each other.

JJ hid the gold as john B pulled over,
Then all of a sudden we heard a gun click.

Everyone looks over at me while a guy with a skull mask held a gun to my head. Tears started to form my eyes, we all got out of the van.

While they got on the ground he told me to stay against the van while he looks for the gold.

JJ looked at me at me and mouthed
"its going to be okay"

I couldn't stop crying, john B started to get up. I shaked my head, john B got in the car.

The guy came up to me, "take off your shirt!" He pointed the gun at me
I slowly took off my shirt leaving me in my bra

He took a picture and went in his car while john be attacked him and got the cold back and jj punched him.

Then i knew who that guy was...
Thats my dad's dealer...

okay i know this is really short but i promised i would post a chapter and i am about to go to sleep so i promise i will post as soon as i wake up