chapter 29

(Okay so season 2 comes out july 30th and it is july 15😥 it's almost here and i know rafe will probably go to jail but I'll work around that!)

Y/ns pov:

After school me and rafe went to hang out at his place, we watching some movies and ate a lot of junk food.
"There's going to be a big test next week it's 70% of our grade" i said while looking up at rafe. (Your laying on his lap)

He looked nervous, "yeah I've heard about it....." He tried to play it off like he didn't care

It started getting dark so I decided to go home, i kissed rafe goodbye and went to my dad with JJ for game night. Mondays after school we go to our dads and play bored games with him.

JJ and I agreed we would move back in if we were 100% sure he had changed. So far he has... He got a new job somewhere at his wood shop, but that doesn't prove he is a change man.

"Sorry dad it's getting really late we should go" i smiled a little, "oh i understand I'll see you guys soon" he had this sad smile on his face and hugs us goodbye.

We started walking back to john B's, "do you think he is actually changing..." JJ didn't look at me instead he looked straight ahead.

"I...I don't know yet" i put my hands in my pockets, "JJ..." I looked over at him.
"What is it?"

"Can you get over what he did to you.." He is getting better but that doesn't make up for all the bruises...

"In sometime i will but for now lets just hope he'll stay sober" he smiled at me. I smiled back, "JJ my stomach hurts😥" i ate some much junk food at rafes my stomach was cramping.

JJ looked over at me with shock, "what is your problem-" i asked JJ but he cut me off. "Your pregnant aren't you!" He looked pissed and shocked.

"NO WHAT THE HELL-" JJ cut me off once again "your to young! My poor baby sister" he was being so dramatic

"JJ I'm not pregnant you dumbass!" His expression changed quickly, "oh really?" He smiled. "Chill JJ I'm on the pill" i quickly said and ran into the house.

"oh- WAIT SO YOUR-" i didn't let him finish then ran into the bathroom and locked the door laughing.

The next day rafe picked me up, we decided to skip school and hang out at the beach. Once we were on the hand he picked me up and started walking into the water. "Rafe put me down!" I smiled and playfully hit his chest.
(Okay so i just thought there wasn't enough rafe and you so hopefully you guys like this part!)

After playing around in the water for a while I put my legs around his waist and kissed him. He kissed back and we smiled at each other, we got out of the water then rafe put down a sheet for us to sit on and eat.

"Who would of thought that rafe Cameron is a romantic~" i said and laughed, "only for you" he said in a seductive voice. I blush and look away, "thanks for this rafe... I needed a break from school" i said while looking at the sky

Rafe looks at me, "i am going to see my dad tomorrow..." (So let's just say that his dad is in prison somewhere out of state)

"Wait what!?" I yelled while my eyes widened, "yeah i just need him to sign a few papers and some other stuff" i knew rafe was terrified to see his dad... "Okay... Call me if you need anything..." I said wanting him to know that if he needed someone to talk about his dad i would be there...

"Don't worry I'll be fine..." He said with a smile smile, "lets go somewhere to get some real food" he said while getting up.

All that was the blanket was some chips and sandwiches, i nodded and got up as well. We left and went somewhere fancy to eat.

"Rafe this is to expensive..." I said while looking around all the nicely dressed people. Rafe still had a lot of money even when his dad got put away, "you know we could just go to your house and order some pizza" i tried to convince him not to spend money on a place like this.

After we ate rafe paid and we went to his house. When we got there i was so worn out from the beach i fell asleep while we were cuddling on his bed.

(So um.... Idk I'm kinda proud of this chapter- idk why but i am just proud of it. Anyways i really hope you guys like it! This one girl asked me to do a face reveal but idk- cause there are some people that just want to read the book you know😅)

rafe Cameron x reader. ( jj's little sister)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara