chapter 21

Y/n pov:

It was the next morning... Every time i woke up i prayed it was all a nightmare.... But it's not...

Topper came in with food, "my mom will be home later today so stay quiet"
He puts the food on the bed and removes the gag in my mouth.

I slowly nodded and he walked out, how do i escape.... I kept trying get out of my handcuffs but then my wrist started to bleed.

Then i remembered, i used to break into the teachers lounge with jj when the door was locked! I tried to grab my bobby pin, i grabbed it and tried to unlock the handcuffs.

I finally got them off, I took a deep breath cause the pressure was off my wrist. I grabbed some bandages and quickly wrapped my wrist then grabbed some clothes that i found because mine were ripped.

I didn't waste a second to run out the front door. I ran down the sidewalk without shoes on, i started crying cause i was finally free.

I ran into rafe's house as fast as i could, as soon as i saw him sitting on the couch i ran into his arms. I started crying so hard it was hard to breathe.

Rafe was crying too, after we calmed down rafe started cleaning my cuts on my stomach and legs.

"How-....where were you......" He looked at me while he wrapped my foot. "t-topper.... h-he kidnapped me...." I've never seen rafe so mad....

Rafe quickly got up and grabs his jacket. I knew exactly where he was going... I want topper to pay, i would do it myself but in my state i can barely walk.....

After a while rafe came back with jj,
"JJ!!" i tried to run to him but held onto the wall, jj started to cry a little and hugged me tightly.

"d-don't ever s-scare me like that again!" I rubbed his back, i know how jj feels... He's all i have left... Dad is getting better but we prefer to stay away until he is clean....

Who knows if our mom is even alive...
I won't forgive her for leaving us....

"Topper is going away for a long time....." jj set me on the couch while rafe got us some food, we invited kie and pope over and rafe apologized for everything he did to them.

All night it was just laughter and smiles, i am finally happy again....

Little did i know i wouldn't be or long.........

(Hehehehehe😼)