chapter 18

Y/n pov:

I was sitting on kiara's bed watching shameless and eating ice cream.
"Come on y/n it's been 2 weeks..." I could tell kie was worried about me..

"I know... But i can't stop thinking about him...." I looked down, i know i won't be able to get over him...

I went back to John B's house where jj and i have been staying. I had to beg  jj not to kill rafe...

I went down to the marsh to surf, after i was done i felt someone grab my arm. I look to see rafe...

I wanted to hug him but i know i couldn't.... I was happy and sad to see him, he looked like a mess.

His hair didn't have any gel in it which was kinda hot, he looked like he hasn't slept in days.

"Y-y/n can we p-please talk..." I could tell he tried not to cry... I know i should of said no but i just couldn't, to see rafe life this hurt.

"Okay lets go to your place..." I smile a little, when we got to his house it felt so empty without sarah here....
But rafe has been taking care of wezzie.

He got a job and he's doing good.
"I-i didn't cheat..." He sat on his bed
"Rafe i saw-" he cut me off, "it was topper he paid this girl to make it look like i cheated i have her confession-"
Then i kissed him.

(This is for you pervs😾 ⚠ ⚠ half of a smut!!!)

He locked the door and laid me on the bed. He slowly took off my shirt and unclipped my bra, he got on top of me and kissed down my neck.

I took off his shirt then kisses him,
I moaned into the kiss while his hands move around my body.

(Hehehe that's all your getting😼)

"That was amazing...." Rafe smiled
I laid on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

Toppers pov:

Damn it! Y/n and rafe got back together.... Y/n is supposed to be with me!

(Hehehe plot twist😼)

There has to be something i can do...
I paid that girl and she told him everything so that won't work...
What can i do to make her fall in love with me or i could make her hate rafe..

(I'm doing little chapters for a little if that's okay if you want them longer I'll try to make them longer😸)