chapter 22

Y/n's pov:

Today was the day sarah and john B are coming home! It's been 3 months since the whole topper thing.... I started cleaning up john B's house and bought some food so his fridge would be full when they get here.

I sat on the couch with my brother,
"y/n-" i haven't talked about what happened with topper.....

"JJ i don't want to talk about it please....." I got off the couch and went into our old room. Then we heard a knock at the door, i got really excited and ran to the door. There stranded john B, his hair was a little shorter and he was dressed half way decent.

"JOHN B, SARAH!" i hugged them tightly so did jj, "gosh, it's good to be back" john B smiled and put his bags on the ground.

"Y/n, how is rafe...." Sarah puts her stuff down, "he is off of drugs and he has break downs about you sometimes....he doesn't know your alive.... But he's taking good care of  Wheezie" i smile and so does she.

The last thing i wanted to do is tell john B and sarah about topper.... The only ones that know are jj and rafe....

They both look the same, after a while we all just hung out and watch TV.
Then we all heard a knock at the door, i got up to answer it.

There stands a nicely dressed woman with long blonde ish hair, "hi, how may i help you?" I feel like i know her from some where.....

"Hello, I'm looking for jj and y/n maybank?" I Could tell  she was really nervous, "oh um I'm y/n maybank" jj came up to me.

"Y/n who's here-" his eyes widened and i saw anger in his eyes. "Y/n go back to the couch...." JJ didn't look at me just kept looking at the woman

"Actually i would like to talk to Y/n too-" the woman was cut off by jj,
"you aren't coming near her... Not after you abandoned us....." JJ was trying not to cry.

"JJ, what's going on... Who is she..." I looked up at jj, "this is mary.... Our mother..." My eyes widened

When our mother left i was 5 but i don't have any memory of her..... When she left that's when our dad started getting physical with us.....

"You've grown into a beautiful young woman" she tried to touch my cheek but i slapped her hand away.

"You can't just come back into our lives like you did nothing wrong!!" I yelled at her.

"d-don't come near me or my friends...." I went back into the house.

JJ's pov:

"She's right.... You can't come back into our lives like your the victim..." I looked at her.

"Well I'm here to stay so we'll be seeing each other around" she smiles and got into her car.

What is she thinking coming back here.......

School started in 4 weeks so i need to work more to get money for me and
y/ns school supplies.... She is already working extra shifts at the wreck so i should help out too.

(So um....... So yeah i kinda ran out of ideas so i hope this chapter is okay but can you guys give me some ideas for the next chapter😥 thank you guys!)