not chapter one!

Y/n's pov:

Hi i am y/n maybank, me and my friends kiara,pope, and john b and of course my amazing brother jj.

We are the pogues

John B's father went missing a while ago but we still have hope!

Kiara is a kook but she still hangs out with us and we have no clue why...
And pope works for his dad a lot.

Me and my brother usually stay at john B's house cause of our dad...
JJ tries his hardest to keep me away from him... And he doesn't let me around kooks. I try to tell JJ i can take care of myself and that i don't need someone to protect me.

I know JJ doesn't seem the overprotective type but trust me he is.

My brother tries to keep my away from drinking and parties which i usually do. But i am no Saint and JJ
Knows that but he still treats me like a baby. Me and my brother are 1 year apart but still act like twins.

I have always been scared of yelling and drugs because of my dad....
He has only hit me a few times but JJ
Takes most of the hits for me...
That's why i love him he always wants to protect me.

Anyways i don't hate sarah. I think she is really nice. People call me the pouge princess... But only the kooks call me that...

Ok i just wanted to tell you about some details that will be in the story so i don't have to explain.
I will post chapter one tomorrow!
And i do not own outer banks or any of its charters expect mine❤

(Finish outer banks before reading this please i dont want to spoil it for you❤)