chapter 5

Y/n pov:

We and sarah were balancing on the wood to get the little girls doll back.
Everyone was yelling at us to get down. "Y/n! Get down!" I could hear rafe yell

"So you and my bother" sarah says to me over the people yelling, "i don't know..." I was unsure if he actually liked me.

"Y/n, just because your a pouge doesn't mean you cant date a kook"
We continue to slowly walk to the boat in the grass.

"They are crazy!" You heard topper say, you and sarah giggled.

"Ready..." She whispered go me
"Yeah...1,2,3!" I say as we fall onto the boat and both screamed.

We play dead as everyone runs to us.
"Y/n!?" Rafe is the first ones to get to you. He pulls you into his lap and moves hair out of you face.

Then me and sarah start laughing
"Its disconnected" sarah gets up as topper looks upset so does rafe.

Rafe starts to get up as sarah checks the time. "Y/n its time to clean your side" sarah says helping me up.

Rafe looks at me and walks closer.
He then pulls up the side of your shirt to see your side that had bandages around it. "Who did this!?" Rafe looked pissed

"It not a big deal so drop it..." I say pulling down my shirt.
"Y/n! This is a bullet wound!" He says grabbing your wrist

"Rafe let go!" I heard sarah yell
"Rafe that hurts...." I squeeze my eyes shut.

His eyes widened "i-i am sorry" he lets go, i hurry and hugged him
"Y/n we have to go" Sarah says trying to get me to hurry

I quickly kiss his cheek and run off with Sarah. I quickly clean my wound and grab my stuff and run out of the house to get to john B's

I make it to the house and see john B and JJ terrified. "JJ what happened"
You walk over to him to see if he is hurt.

"We were right outside and just hear 'bang bang bang!'" I flinched when jj did that, it brings up memories form at our dad's house...

"Look at this shit!" JJ says coming over to the group and shaking his hair then white chip come out his hair.
"Ew" kei said looking at jj

"That's paint!"

Turns out the guys that hurt that poor woman was the guys that shot at us.
I wasn't listening much.
But you heard them saying that they are after john B's dad's compass.

"My dad!, my dad's office!" John B says going into the house.
"He always kept it lock cause he was worried about his enemies stealing the work he had on the Royal merchant"

We all walk into the house heading to his office. I sit on one of the counters while they go though his dad's stuff.

Turns out john B has a death compass! Every person that has owned it has died.

"Guys there here!" John B says
Everyone accept you run to the window. "Is that them!?" Kei's voice broke.

I look and see they guys that shot at us. I started to panic, "john B I told you to get rid of it!" JJ whisper yells while hugging me.

"Where's the gun!?" John B pushes jj against the wall while kei grabs me and hugs me. "The gun..."

"They one time we need the gun you don't have it!" Kei says sounding like she is crying.

"Its on the porch!" JJ hurries and runs out to go get it. One of the guys yell john B's name and jj ran back in and locked the door.

The window was painted shut so kei was scraping it off to open it.
"J-JJ..." My voice cracked with tears down my face.

"Hey, its going to be ok..." He whispers to me. They shot the gun at the door, we finally got the Window open i was the first one out.

We ran to the chicken house and hid.
They started to come out with boxes.
The chicken was being to loud so we tried to shut him up.

I was next to JJ already sobbing.
They guy started to walk this way,
"Y/n, close your eyes..."jj whispers to me

I close my eyes then hear a crack.
I open my eyes to see the chicken's neck snapped. I started to cry more,
JJ notices and puts my head on his shoulders.

They finally left, we got out and kei and I stopped crying. We got inside and started to clean up, i was picking up of papers in the living room.

Then all of a sudden JJ pulls me up harshly. "Who did this to you..."
JJ said, you could hear him trying to hold back.

I look were he is looking and see a red mark on my wrist from when rafe grabbed me.

"Dont worry JJ" I smiled at him to get him to calm down, everyone is already looking at my wrist.

"Seriously guys its not a big deal"
JJ was about to say something but i hurried and ran before he said anything.

I ran to the beach and sat on the sand,
I started to cry because i was just stressed out. I heard foot steps behind me, I turn my head to see rafe walking to me with a smile on his face.

"Hey-" he slowly stopped smile and hurried and sat down next to me once he saw my tears. "Hey, what's wrong"
He starts to wipe my tears with his thumb

"Nothing, just stressed out" i laugh a little, "rafe...." He slowly turns to me.
"Can you hug me for a little" i didn't want to sound like i was using him.

"Yeah..." He says pulling me into his chest, he puts his head on top of my head.

I slowly started to fall asleep.

Rafe's pov:

I noticed she fell asleep, i kiss the top of her head. "What are you doing to me" i whisper while smiling....

(Hehehehe so yes this took me for ever but its ok cause i am proud of this one😗✌)