8

UGH BOYS

Lexie always wondered if her family had a heirloom, Aunt Jo doesn't think they do those which sucks.

Lexie had laid down on her back with my legs up against the side of the van. windows were down and she have having the time of her life. "i mean it's obvious right?" john b said to Kie.

fuck they are talking again, Lexie has a really bad habit of tuning out in conversations. She tilted her head up to look and Kiara, seeing everything upside down.

"a family heirloom. what a better place to hide a message?" john b cheered with a smile, Lexie started to get dizzy so she sprung around and took a seat on the chair, sadly next to jj, though she just chose to ignore him.

"yeah it's possible" Kiara chirped in, JJ ran his fingers through his hair and but his head back to rest on the van, licking his lips, his eyes closed. "it could be also be possible that you're concocting wild theories to help-" Lexie threw a bag next to her at Pope's head before he could finish, mouthing 'shut up' to pope with a stern look, she softly smiled.

Lexie took another glance at JJ, this time being accidental, she looked back at Pope and back up to Kiara, "i know you're staring" jj whispered in her ear so only she could hear. Lexie elbowed him in the gut, obviously not hard. Pope looked over with a 'wtf' look and she shrugged her shoulders as he laughed.

"don't do it to cover your sad feels man" pope added, avoiding Lexie's eyes, unluckily for him, he landed in Kiara's glare. "you know how i deal with my sad feels" JJ put his head up. "Dank nugs and the sickest of ickies, that's how i do it" he looked at Lexie grinning, she shook my head, trying to hide her sight grin.

"i'm not concocting okay? My dad's trying to give me a message" he said defensively, "if it helps you believe, John B" Kiara said, "i believe you jb" he nodded, "thanks girls"

after awkward silence Lexie couldn't deal with it any longer,  "what do you think the message is?" she asked John B. "Redfield, Redfield lighthouse, that was my dad's favourite place"

"good thinking" she threw him a smile, he needed more positive vibes and since no one else was giving them to him, Lexie did.

- - -

After arguing about why JJ was having to stay at the van, "Lex, you stay here with Pope and JJ to okay?" Lexie peeked her head again, he knew she tuned out again. "sure" she smiled. "why can't you be easy like her?" John b said to JJ before leaving to the lighthouse with Kiara.

"i'm going to work on my merit scholar ship essay and try to keep felonies to a minimum" Pope said before getting into the van, "just shut up man" jj spat at him, Lexie placed herself under a tree. "i still don't see how Pope is friends with you, you guys are total opposites" She said, covering her face with a cap.

"is that my hat?" JJ asked Lexie, "don't know, found it in the van and i don't really care" JJ ran up and grabbed the hat off the girl before putting it on, "dick" she muttered, "huh what was that" JJ held his hand up to ear, sarcastically pretending not to hear her, Lexie rolled her eyes and threw a handful of dirt, twigs and leaves at the boy. "oh your dead" JJ said. Lexie stood up and ran around the van, so he couldn't get her.

Pope banged against the van, "shut up! you guys are children!" Lexie and JJ bursted out laughing.

Just then Lexie was getting a facetime call. "holy shit" she looked at her phone. "what?" the boys asked her, "it's one of my best friends from Australia, it must at least 3am there" she smiled at her phone to answer.