19

MEGA BITCH

Lexie sat on the hammock at the Chateau, she had a million things on her mind, things like, when will she see her friends from Australia again? or What does she do about John B? and what is going on with JJ? 

JJ also had the girl on his mind, but more like why is he on his mind? and why does he get so jealous? He hated this feeling, this girl was making him feel things that he hasn't before and he couldn't deal with it. 

She groaned and got out of the hammock walking up to porch to the others, she sat down on the couch next to Kie, JJ and Pope, Pope looked at the girl and smiled, "does anyone know when he will be here?" Pope asked.

"wait he is coming back here?" Lexie asked, "yeah" Lexie sighed. 

"yeah okay, i think i'm going to leave, i'm not in the mood to see him yet" Lexie said.

Just then John B pulled up, "Hey Lex! God i am so sorry i was caught up with uh- jobs for Ward" he nodded, Lexie looked at the hickeys on his neck. 

"mhm, I didn't know Sarah Cameron was a job, what does Ward make you do to her" she said with sarcasm rolling off her tongue. The boy sighed.

"I'm sorry, i'll be there next time" he argued back. Stepping forward

Lexie's eyes welded with hurt, she shook her head smiling, trying not to get upset. "doesn't matter anymore john b" she said bluntly trying to walk away.

"why are you so upset?" John B yelled back, he held onto her arm, spinning her around to face him.

The girl looked at him, she sighed biting her lip. "i told you first- out if everyone. To me your my older brother, one that i thought i could trust.- That night was more to me than getting on a stage and singing, i wanted you there are but you were to busy being a victim of a vampire to show up, breaking another promise" 

John B ran his hands through his hair, "look, i'm sorry okay, can we just -" she cut him off. 

"honestly it's fine, i'm still a little shitty, but i'll be over it soon, i rather just go home, i'll see you guys later" the girl waved off, her voice was monotone, not showing any emotion. 

The truth was, John B was a spitting image of her father when he was young, not only that, but everything he did reminded the girl of her dad, she saw John B as a brother, always thought she could trust him the most but right now she couldn't, it wasn't that he didn't show up, it was it felt her family betrayed her again. 

- - - 

"LEX - COME ON" Kie called out, Lexie groaned pulling herself down the street. 

"Pope wants us with something and uh, how you feeling" Kie asked as she linked arms. 

"feel a lot better, i think i over reacted with John B, i should go apolo-" Kie cutting her off. 

"Uh, i think the fuck not!" she said looking at Lexie. "you were upset, you had a reason to be upset" Lexie smiled at her, Kie smiled back.

"anyway, have you noticed any changed with JJ recently?" Kie asked suspiciously, "uh - i mean, we are friends now, other than that, not really, you?" Lexie shrugged lying. In fact she noticed how JJ stole glances from her, gazing, touch her for no reason and smirking at her, but she wasn't going to tell Kie that. 

"hmm, he was in such a bad mood after your performance last night" Kie said. "really?" questioned Lexie not believing her, "i didn't even notice" she shrugged, lies