22

FAKE COP

"Why don't i go ahead and see them hands in the air?" the man said, everyone started to breath heavily. John B swallowed hard.

"All y'all's hands up in the air now!" He shouted. Lexie jumped at the sudden rage burst.

"remember what i said that day in the boat" JJ whispered to Lexie so she would only hear, She nodded in response, knowing exactly what he meant. That he wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt her. And she believed him for some crazy reason.

"You, out of the car! lets go!" He shouted. John B slowly got out of the car, "out of the car! lets go! Hurry! let them out" He continued.

"what are you waitin on? what are yo waitin on? let them out!" He shouted. John B slowly opened the door for everyone to get out. "go on! go on! lets get out of the car lets go!" He yelled again.

As they all made their way out, standing all together, "there you go pretty girls, here we go! get out of the car! lets go! hurry up!" He yelled again over again.

"we're broke -" JJ tried to say. "Shut the hell up!" The man yelled, Lexie grabbed onto JJ pulling him back, not wanting him to get fucking shot.

"all right just relax!" JJ yelled back, "Shut the hell up! shut up!" He continued to yell.

"chill!" JJ said, "i'll blow your damn head off!" He pointed the gun to JJ's head.

"lay down in the ditch! lay down the ditch!" every body lowering themselves down. 

"On your god damn hands and knees! Put your face on the ground!" As everybody laid down, JJ and Lexie looked at each other, Tears welting Lexie's eyes. His eyes softened at her.

"Stay just like that! put your heads down! don't let me see you look up! all right?" He yelled before going into the van. 

JJ nodded at Lexie, she slightly nodded back, trying to tell him she was okay, as they were next to each other, he moved over so a little bit so their bodies were almost touching, he held onto her hand, both of them squeezing tightly. 

JJ had his jaw clenched, she knew he would do something stupid. "breath, it'll be fine" Lexie whispered to him, JJ met her eyes again. "we'll work it out, don't do something stupid please"

"It's a set up guys" Kie sniffled. "That all bat shanked us" JJ spat, squeezing Lexie's hand. 

Lexie and the others watched as John B slowly got up, "wait no no no no" Sarah whispered. "john b no" she whimpered. 

"John B, don't be a hero" Pope whispered. 

John B held his fingers to his lips as he snuck into the back of the fake cop car, Lexie squeezed onto JJ's hand. 

"all right! Y'all stay just like that!" The man came back out, "unless you want your brains blown out all over this road! don't move your god damn heads okay?" He said walking back to his car. 

Lexie peeked up to see John B launch over hitting the man. Everyone looked at each other before getting up. 

"guys! i got the gun!" John B yelled as JJ sprinted off to help his bestfriend. 

JJ and the man started swinging at each other, both landing a couple punches. He pushed over JJ as Kie ran up and landed a punched before he pushed her over.

 Lexie punched him in the nose at the same time he hit her in the cheek, causing her to stumble back. JJ holding his hand on her back so she wouldn't fall back. "sorry" he quickly said.