17

MRS CRAIN

Lexie was exhausted, she was pulled out of bed by Pope, Ms Lana took a liking to the boy and let him in whenever.

She was pulled over to the wreck, she was so happy to see John B, knowing he was okay, though she could really sleep.

Her sleepy state was shortly forgotten about when she heard the words John B said, "I'm sorry, your staying where?" Kie said upset.

"Tannyhill" John B shrugged, while the girl kept herself busy around the wreck. "so your living with Sarah Cameron" She said again.

Lexie sat in between JJ and Pope, JJ had is head on the bench, as pope dragged him along too, Pope and Lexie placing things in his hair until he realizes.

"okay look, the only reason i'm living there is because her dad bailed me out right? and it's way better than foster care, which by the way, is where i was about to go" John B said walking to us.

"do you like have a membership to the clubs now? Pope asked.

JJ whipping his head up in excitement, and multiple straws, salt and pepper packets went flying behind him. Pope and Lexie bursted into a fit of giggles.

"i don't know pope" John B continued, clearly not happy with the three.

"what about those little golf carts you get to drive around? you got on of them?" JJ asked.

"does it come with a sweater-vest or do you have to buy one on your own?" Lexie asked, all getting on John B's nerves.

"look you promised" Kie said. All the fun from the room left, everyone remembering the promise, they all felt sorry for the girl. "you said you weren't with her"

John B just shrugged.

"bro just own it, she got you" JJ implied.

"look if you want to hang out with her thats fine, but i'm letting you know now that i'm not doing anything with Sarah" Kie stated.

"i love you John B, just i'm with Kie on this, she-devil isn't a good person" Lexie shrugged. Kie smiled at the girl.

"do you guys see her here?" John B snapped, "no right okay, a little focus would be fantastic, we've got the map right?" he smiled at us.

"it's all out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it" JJ said pointing to the map.

"It's cause the coast has changed" Kie said to him.

"so we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed?" Lexie asked, "yeah" Pope said.

"what about the old forts?" John B questioned.

"battery jasper" Kie pointed on the map.

- - -

Lexie laid in the van, half asleep when the group finally came back in, "anything?" she mumbled tiredly. "kind of" Kie said, she picked up the girls head and placed it back on her lap.

"Lex how much sleep did you get last night?" Kie asked

"ohh - about 20 minutes" Lexie shrugged, "Lexie!"

"what i got home late and struggled to get asleep after, it was a big night" she shrugged.

"okay take a left" Pope said, John B turning so quickly that Lexie slid off and hit a wall. She groaned.

"shit lex i'm sorry" John B.

The girl started laughing, "i'm 100% okay" she giggled, everyone joining in.