chapter twenty one .

*Kie's POV*

We had to turn stop at my house to grab the surfboards before heading to the beach. When we got there I stepped out the van and felt sand go into my flip flops. I took them off and saw JJ taking the surfboards down. Jasper was looking down from the passenger seat scared to jump. I picked him up and set him on the ground. I realized that he never been on a beach before.

     "Jasper if you don't like the beach you're dead to me" I laughed. He looked up at me confused. JJ walked over to me without the surfboards.

     "Let's just go for a swim, i dont feel like-"  I didn't let him finish, and ran to the beach. the sun was just setting and it was a really pretty pink outside. JJ ran in with me and grabbed my waist while holding me up.

     "oh hey there" I smiled wrapping my arms around him.

"hello" he smiled. He looked so good with his hair wet. I loved being aorund him and i just lov....liked him so much. i really really like him. We were swimming for what felt like hours but in reality it was only a couple minutes then we got afraid of Jasper getting scared and running away. JJ pulled a towel from the van and wrapped it around me. We sat down on the sand right by the water and looked at the sunset.

   "hey guess what?" I asked leaning my head on JJ's arm. Jasper walked over to us and layed down in front of us.

     "what" he asked leaning his head on top of my head considering i was much smaller than him.

"So I was talking to topper the other day" I saw JJ roll his eyes, "he knows" I smiled. JJ than sat up more and looked over at me.

     "he- he know? like he knows about what rafe did?" he seemed excited.

    "yes, he's stressed out though so i don't know how someone can get the words out of him but man I can't believe he knows, finally Ward will get what he deserves and go to jail for killing" I didn't finish I started tearing up. I haven't thought about their deaths for a long time. JJ grabbed my face and pulled me into a hug.

     " shush, it'll be okay kie, I'll talk to Topper myself, it'll be okay Ward will go to jail, and it'll all be okay" he gave me a gentle smile making all my fears and worries fade away. He really was the one, and I just didn't wanna think of a life without him.

     "babe what about you? You're still on probation" I then thought out loud getting really worried once again.

     "no no no, don't worry about me, i can get that taken care of, it won't be hard" I knew he was lying but he always put me before himself and I knew he wouldn't want me to worry so of course he would say that.

    "I love you so much JJ" that was the first time I said that to any boy. His face lit up and he kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss. I knew right there that I was in love with this stupid pretty blonde boy. He was really the sweetest and and heartwarming person i've ever met, which was strange to say about JJ but it was true.

        "Kiara, god I love you too" he smiled through our kiss. I wanted to stay there with him forever and not think about anything else.

    *JJ's POV*

       I couldn't  believe she said it back. I was so happy. But also while all of the excitement was happening something was stuck in the back of my head. Topper knows. If he knew all of this could be over with and even better, if i go against Ward in court I might be able to get him to owe me money for killing my best friend. I really needed the money, I owed way too much money that I can't make. But all I needed was Kie, and I was lucky enough to get with her. I loved her so much and i'd rather die than be without her.