3| I WILL CUT YOUR BALL SACK OFF

"Ready? Now you just

"Ready? Now you just.." John B trialed off, attempting to teach Joey to dance after hours in The Wreck. She admitted to never learning, never getting ask or had friends to go to school dances with, "Sway, and sway, and sway, and sway."

He didn't even bother to flinch each time she stepped on his feet, attempting to watch every step she'd been taking.

"Up here." he encouraged her, a small whistle leaving his lips. Joey looked up quickly, a demotic laugh leaving her lips, making him do the same, "You're evil."

"Like you're some saint." Joey grinned, John B giving her a spin before pulling her back in, "Was that suppose to convince me?"

"I happen to be an angel." John B pointed out, humming as he swayed with her slightly, "You on the other hand are an entire demon."

"Well, at least i'm not just a half demon." Joey hummed, taking his hand to give him a small spin. John B rose his eyebrow at her, "Am I getting the hang of it?"

"Just a little." he squinted his nose at her, humming to the fairy music that played, "This is were I first saw you, you know?"

"And where you bothered me." Joey said as John B gave a minor roll of his eyes, "I was just wanting some onion rings."

"What would you do if you saw someone cute, a new person, at your best friends restaurant?" John B asked her honestly, "You'd just let someone that gorgeous get away?"

"I would." she admitted, getting a look of disbelief, "You wanna know why?"

"Enlighten me." John B encouraged with another hum.

"One, because I would never just randomly go up to someone. Regardless if they are beautiful, they could be absolutely terrible. And two, because they most likely do not want to be bothered." the curly haired girl pointed out, the song switching from the small speaker that Kie helped John B set his phone up to.

He gave a head tilt, "You were terrible and look at us now."

"Slow dancing in a place we trespassed in." Joey nodded, "Our smartest decision, really."