7| IRIS' AND ORCHIDS

"No effing way!" Kie yelled in disbelief as she paced the porch, Sarah joining them not too long ago, "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

Joey stood, ridiculously uncomfortable, near the porch opening.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ stated as he pointed toward Sarah. Throwing a finger back at Joey. "I mean, you already vouched for Jojo back here. You're splitting that shit three ways."

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." Kie said in disbelief John B's way, "We ALL agree that Joey should be involved for your dad! This is our thing. A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, i'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope spoke up, taking Kie's side.

"Thank you!" Kie waved her hand his way.

"When are you not?" John B asked in disbelief.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope said back with wide eyes, nodding toward JJ on his right.

"It's true. Most relaxed i've ever seen him." JJ hummed in response.

"I'm also very uncomfortable and want to leave." Joey said honestly as John B look at her. "You should have at least given all of us some warning that we were involved someone else!"

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie went on as she looked at John B again.

"Stop talking about me like i'm not here!" Sarah spoke fast and annoyed toward Kie.

"Then leave." the taller girl stated.

Sarah scoffed as she looked at John B, "I told you."

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kie asked her with a questionable look.

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." Sarah snapped at her fast. JJ and Pope made a similar sound of shock. Joeys eyes widened as she looked toward Kie.