25| IF YOU HAVE JUDGE HOLDER ON SPEED DIAL

"So, what's going on at home?" Kie asked, Joey hung on the bars to avoid touching any more of the water

"So, what's going on at home?" Kie asked, Joey hung on the bars to avoid touching any more of the water. "Joey?"

"I can't talk right now, Kie." she spoke, her voice was low and like she was out of breath.

"Hey, are you okay?" she looked up at her.

Joey ignored her, holding her head up to get as much air from the drain as possible. There was a sudden noise, the water picking up. Joey looked toward the drain. "What was that?"

"No, no, no." Kie panicked. "Guys, the water!"

"No." Joey panicked, trying to push the drain up. "No! No! Let me out, let me out! JJ! Pope!"

"Come back!" Pope yelled out.

"We don't have time!" Kie called, climbing up the latter with Joey.

"Please!" Joey begged, hitting the drain. "Please! Please!"

"Jo!" Kie panicked, grabbing onto her. Joey pulled her up.

"Push, come on." Joey cried as she encouraged Kie to help push on the drain.

"Kie! Joey!" the boys yelled out, sprinting down the road to get to the manhole.

"JJ! Pope!" Joey cried, hitting the drain. "Get us out, please!"

"The waters coming up!" Kie cried as the water came to their waist. Joey was trying to shove it away, climbing as high as she could and pushing up to the drain.

"Hang on, hang on!" Pope kneeled down as JJ did the same. They latched onto the drain, pulling.

"Pope, please, please." Kie begged as the water got to their necks.

"Get it away! Get it off!" Joey cried out in a panic, her fingers pushing through the holes. "JJ, please!"

"I'm trying Jo, i'm trying!" he called back in a panic, his fingers touched hers as they pulled.

"I-" Joey began, being cut off as water flooded over her head. Panic set in, gripping the well and later while every single things flooded her mind, as if the water was a memory. Yet, it all lead back to her mom. Just her mom.