5| I HATE YOU FOR STILL MAKING ME LOVE YOU

Joey knocked harshly on JJ's front door, the shouting from inside coming to a hault

Joey knocked harshly on JJ's front door, the shouting from inside coming to a hault. Joey backed up as the front door swung open, Luke Maybank staring at her, "I'll be damn."

"Is JJ here?" Joey asked, hearing about how he'd gotten arrested.

"He ain't sitting in jail, that's for sure." Luke commented as he pushed the door wide open, "Sure hope you aren't his piece."

Joey gave him a disgusted look, she was tempted to ask why it mattered but stopped as she looked around the house. The judgment in her eyes was clearly laced around the amount of germs, "Ain't good enough for you?"

Joey ignored him, walking in as she used one of her baby whips, she'd gotten all new supplies last night after leaving Toppers.

"Can't knock?" JJ asked her in disbelief. Joey shut the door back as she looked at him, black eyes and cut across his lip, "Something I can do for you?"

"Maybe." Joey spoke before looking him over, "You alright?"

"Fine." he snapped at her quickly. It wasn't that JJ didn't like Joey, it was more so the fact that she did everything in her power to constantly knock John B down a peg and that pissed him off, "What do you want?"

"Heard from John B?" Joey asked him, keeping her distance as she hear Luke rummaging the house, "I went by the chat, wasn't there."

JJ stood up with a sigh, "Sure he's off doing a John B thing. Why do you care?"

Joey gave him a look, "Why are you being so mean?"

"Me?" JJ asked her with a laugh, "Funny coming from you."

Joey rolled her eyes, digging in her bag and throwing a small tub on his bed, "It'll heal those bruises up a bit."

She walked out the door, mumbling an "asshole" under her breath.

"You look just like your mama." Luke said from the couch, smacking his lips loudly after taking a long sip of beer, "You know that?"

Joey gave him a stupid look, "You're stupid."