10| YOU STILL WANNA JUMP OUT OF THE VAN TO GET AWAY FROM ME?

"On a scale of one to ten, how high is your anxiety right now?" John B looked over at Joey with an eyebrow raise, the four drifting into the well house and Joey realized she forgot to pack mask

"Like, fifteen." she admitted honestly.

"Holy crap, you know what this is? It just hit me." JJ spoke up, coming in after Pope. "Pope, look. This is C.H.U.D. Full C.H.U.D."

"What the fuck is C.H.U.D?" Joey looked over at the blonde oddly.

"What is he talking about?" John B looked toward Pope.

"Cannibalistic humanoid understand dwellers?" JJ looked around, Pope sighing as he moved past him. "Have you guys not seen that film?"

"No, can't say I have." John B shook his head.

"No." Pope shook his head.

"I'm not really a Cannibalistic humanoid understand dwellers type of gal." Joey shrugged, pulling on her pair of gloves as she approached the well.

"It's actually a good film. It's about cannibals that live in the sewers and under New York City-" JJ began to explain before he was cut short.

"Shut up. Shut up." John B spoke quickly. "All right. How deep do you think this is, Pope?"

He sighed. "I don't know."

"Okay, hook me on." John B took a deep breath as Pope and JJ began tying the rope to the post above them. Joey wrapped the other end around John B's waist, tying it tightly as he winced. Joey dug her hand underneath, the back of her palm digging into his lower abdomen as her fingers wrapped around the rope. With a pull, he stumbled forward some. "Ow."

She removed her hand. "You're all set."

"Hey, boys, lady, I have one request." John B spoke as Pope and JJ began to lower him down. "Don't drop me."

"It's tempting, but we won't." Joey shook her head.

"We? We?" JJ asked in disbelief at Joeys lack of pulling the rope.