9| FLOWER CHILD JOJO

"How much you wanna bet one of them killed the other?" Joey spoke up as they road out to the boat of forgiveness to get Kie and Sarah

"Who do you have your money on?" JJ asked curiously.

"Kie. I haven't forgotten about that punch she gave me." Joey said honestly with a raise of her eyebrows. "My mouth didn't stop bleeding for an entire two hours."

"You partly deserved it." Pope said as they neared the boat.

"Pope, no she didn't." John B rolled his eyes.

"I sorta did, yeah." Joey had to agreed.

Pope looked out at the pair of girls on the deck, "Well, they both look pretty alive to me."

"You gotta admit, it was kinda funny." John B spoke out to the pair as he stopped the boat.

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie asked him with a raise of her eyebrows.

"I'm always plannin'." He said back with a cheeky grin.

"Some patriarchal bullshit." Kie spoke as she stood up and jumped onto the boat.

"Yeah, that sucked." Sarah agreed before doing the same.

"Still love us though, right?" JJ asked hopefully.

"I didn't even know about this, so." Joey said honestly. "I would have never forced you guys to do this."

"Oh, thank you, the best friend I should have had." Kie spoke, holding Joeys shoulder as she moved past her.

"Hey, you still hate me?" John B questioned as he looked up to Sarah.

"A little. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah crossed her arms with a nod of her head.

"Watch your backs, boys." Kie spoke with a threatened look. "Joeys on our side."

"I don't think Joeys on y-" John B began.

"I am." she corrected him.

"She is." he nodded. "Of course she is, silly of me to think differently."