21| YOU'RE A LIFESAVER

"So, we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ spoke up as Joey exhaled, looking toward Kie for answers

"I can be ready in five minutes." she said honestly.

"There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope cut the idea short.

"John B's gonna get nabbed sooner or later. So if we're gonna clear his name, we needed it done by yesterday." Kie spoke honestly as she crossed her legs.

"Yeah, but he didn't give us much time." Joey cocked an eyebrow. "Typical of him."

JJ cut in, "I'll tell you what we're gonna do."

"So you have it all planned out?" Pope asked with a cross of his arms.

"As a matter of fact, I do." JJ said as he popped his hip out with a point of his finger, "We kidnap Rafe."

"Yes." Joey agreed. "You know he tried to steal me right on the street? The night the cops were going for John B."

"I'm sorry, what?" Pope was next.

"Yeah, just straight up lifted me off the ground and tried to steal me." Joey confirmed, thinking Pope had been speaking to her.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up, and stick a gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking." JJ explained, making a gun with his hand.

"You know, torture is a war crime." Kie pointed out as JJ looked her way.

"Payback for trying to steal Joey." JJ pointed out with a shrug. "Just a little more."

"I could always shoot him like he did the sheriff." Joey pointed out.

"Then we'd never get a confession." Kie rose an eyebrow her way. "And aren't we trying to prove that we aren't murders?"

"Uh, hello, with all my cleaning supplies, I can have that place spotless before they had a clue we set foot near him." Joey shook her head with a knowing look. "You know i'm right."

"Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony." Pope hummed as he put a hand over his mouth with a shrug, looking toward the two. "Both of your options!"