12|TYLER AND JANNETTE

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr.Frankenstein." JJ mocked Kie as he looked at the large blob of gold.

"Like you could have done any better." Kie rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"I could have done much better. I took a welding class." JJ said with a knowing look her way.

"When?" Kie asked in disbelief.

"Chill out, okay?" John B spoke as he got between the two.

JJ gave a look toward both Kie and John B, "Easy for you to say that. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off."

"If any police show, i'm taken em out." Joey leaned against the van, crossing her arms. "Ask John B, I take people out all the time."

"It's true." John B looked at the Pogues again. "Once she tripped a waiter so we could steal onion rings."

"What is with you and onion rings?" Sarah gave a questionable look toward Joey. "I've seen you munching on them so many times."

"Probably because they're better then my existence." Joey nodded, her backwards hat, that was actually Popes that she stole from the front seat, on her head. "You seem more like a fries type of gal."

"Yeah, but the occasional onion rings aren't so bad." Sarah nodded her head casually. John B looked between the pair oddly.

"You both are idiots. Cheese sticks are so much better." Kie rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"You know what, Kie? I choked on a cheese stick once, you were there." Joey looked at her with a raise of her eyebrows. "That's probably why you like them so much."

"It is. It really is." Kie nodded with a hum. "I purposely scared you so you'd choke too."

"I figured." Joey hummed, Sarah laughed.

"Can we get this show on the road or.." JJ trialed off with a raise of his eyebrows. "Or would you three rather have a little girl party?"

"Don't let anyone bust up in there." John B nodded at Joey, shoving the keys in his pocket. Joey nodded her head, standing by the van as the five walked into the pawn shop. It was in the middle of a shopping center, a nail salon across it, a large market on the corner. She should have known that this wasn't gonna go easy, she should have known that nothing was easy.