35| GATOR DINNER

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ah, crap, the tide

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ah, crap, the tide." Pope huffed as they pulled up to the once small water hole, seeing as though now it has risen and looked like it had been apart of the creek, "Oh, this doesn't look good."

"How deep is that?" Kie questioned, looking past JJ.

"I dunno. The roads gone." John B nodded his head, looking at the water.

"Yeah." JJ spoke from the front, "Tide rose faster then I thought it would. How high are the spark plugs?"

"They're good. We're fine." John B spoke hesitantly.

"No, how high are they?" JJ and Pope said on sync.

"I hope you know we're gonna slide and go off into the water, having it immediately seep through the Twinkie doors, infect us, then drown us." Joey nodded her head as she looked out the window. "Just a minor thought to have."

"Thank you." John B hummed.

"So, how high are they?" She slapped the back of his head.

"Oh, just above the tail light." the curly haired boy gave a tight lipped smile.

"Okay, so that's, what, three feet?" Pope questioned.

"That's three feet. Yeah." JJ hummed with a odd look.

"That water can't be three feet deep." Kie shook her head.

"Then whats the problem?" John B rose his eyebrows.

"Not a problem. No, we're good. She'll make it." JJ nodded as he leaned back with a clear of his throat.

"Ladies and gentleman, fasten your seat belts. Hold on to something." John B announced. Joey took a deep breath, latching onto the door to prepare for a jump, the tires spinning but the Twinkie stuck in place. It suddenly flew forward, making it out of the mud and through the deep waters.

"Speed is your friend! Speed is your friend, John B!"

"We got it! We got it!" Sarah hollered as they made it to the end, the tires suddenly turning and bringing them into the creek.

𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑| Topper Thornton| John B Routledgeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें