14| FUCK YOU BOTH

"Look, he'll come around, all right?" John B spoke when they regrouped at The Wreck, JJ missing from their usually group

"Look, he'll come around, all right?" John B spoke when they regrouped at The Wreck, JJ missing from their usually group. "He's doing a JJ thing."

"I still don't understand why you guys got so mad." Joey voiced her opinions, legs reaching infront of her as she looked up at John B. "This Barry guy tried to kill you guys. Don't you think you deserve something back after that?"

"Yeah, but he'd know it was us and then he'd really kill us, Jo." Pope answered for the group, looking her way as she sipped at her cream soda. "Maybe you should talk to him."

"No." John B cut in with a sigh. "He's gonna come around. He always does."

"You think he went home?" Kie spoke up in questioning.

"There's about a zero percent chance that JJ goes home." Pope answered, looking out the window in worry. Joey always admired what JJ and Pope had, she'd always wanted something like that. They cared about each other, sacrificed important things for the other, shared a bond that she knew she'd never be able to have.

John B looked over at Sarah. "You okay?"

Joey looked over as well, seeing the Cameron girl nod. She sat up better, glancing in John B's direction before breaking eye contact. "Yeah. Are you?"

"I mean, i'm in one piece, so.." John B shrugged with a minor smile. Joeys eyes darted between the pair before her eyes tore away, a faint roll of them.

"Okay. It's too dangerous to pawn this thing off piecemeal." Pope paced before the group slightly. "So our best bet is to go down there and get the rest of it. Bright it all up at once. Put it in-in a safe or a vault or something."

"Do you have a vault just laying around, Pope?" Joey questioned him with a raise of his eyebrows.

"I-I don't know. Just until we can find someone who won't rip us off." he said back, looking at the remaining group. "I can figure it out tonight, get it done, and we can be out there tomorrow morning."

"All right, let's do it." John B nodded his head.

"What about that thing with my dad?" Sarah looked in John B's direction.