ACT 1: THE BLUE BULLET

1996.

The year The Blue Bullet had appeared.

A man from the stars clad in blue and silver that had helped keep their world safe. An alien that looked human. The only difference between the humans on this planet to the Renterian was that he possessed great strength. As well as the ability to fly, his eyes were also able to glow a bright yellow, lasers shooting through them.

The figure in blue and silver that had first appeared in St Louis.

Marcus Rohan.

He had been chosen as the top of his class to come to Earth.

It was one of the most important planets outside of their galaxy to protect given the mystical energy surrounding it. Its energy was the reason why it was chosen as the first planet in the Milky Way to be gifted a Renterian protector.

Marcus had been given a mission.

To make Earth a part of the Renterian empire to ensure its safety.

Upon arriving in St Louis, he met Quinn.

Quinn Xia Jung.

The genius scientist who was obsessed with cross-species genetics. The woman who would end up helping him with one-half of his mission.

Marcus spent years fighting the un-imaginable in defence of Earth, working with SHIELD and then the Avengers, protecting this lesser world but his mission never left his mind.

A mission that required an heir.

Someone the humans could connect to because they were half of them.

Getting his child ready to take over his position as the protector was his focus.

For Rentierians to become as strong as they were, they tore away the weak which left their numbers small. While the blood spilt and the sacrifices made were enough to keep their galaxy under Renterian rule, they still needed to expand. Having someone of Renterian blood on each planet outside of Renterion gave them an advantage. A Renterian figure that could connect to the people of the planet because they were technically a part of them too.

Mira Wei Rohan.

She was supposed to be that binding force that would indoctrinate Earth into the Renterian Empire.

The issue was...Mira didn't want to be her father's daughter,

**

MAIN CAST

MARCUS ROHAN | THE BLUE BULLET
Jensen Ackles.

MARCUS ROHAN | THE BLUE BULLETJensen Ackles

MIRA WEI ROHAN
Lily Chee

MIRA WEI ROHAN Lily Chee

QUINN XIA JUNG-ROHAN
Lucy Liu

TYLER JAMES WILLIANS Sammy Girard-Logan

Sammy Girard-Logan

TYLER JAMES WILLIANS Sammy Girard-Logan

ALSO STARING:

Robert Downey Jr - Tony Stark | Iron Man
Don Cheadle - James Rhodes | War Machine
Samuel L. Jackson - Nick Fury
Chris Evans - Steve Rogers | Captain America
Scarlett Johansson - Natasha Romanoff | Black Widow
Jeremy Renner - Clint Barton | Hawkeye
Chris Hemsworth - Thor
Elizabeth Olson - Wanda Maximoff | The Scarlet Witch
Aaron Taylor-Johnson - Pietro Maximoff | Quicksilver
Tom Holland - Peter Parker | Spider-Man
Jacob Batalon - Ned Leeds
Zendaya - Michelle Jones-Watson
Marisa Tomei - May Parker