5: BLOOD STAINING THE SOUL

SPIDER-MAN AND ATOM ROGUE: HOMECOMING
P5 | BLOOD STAINING THE SOUL

SPIDER-MAN AND ATOM ROGUE: HOMECOMINGP5 | BLOOD STAINING THE SOUL

**

"Did you get any vibe off the weapon?"

Mira just sighed, continuing to dodge hit after hit as Vision swung the bo-staff towards her while Tony perched on a chair just beside the training matt flipping through the footage from her suit the night of the ATM robbery "I was a little busy trying to keep the best place ever from being blown sky high." Rolling under Vision's arm she quickly came up behind him slamming her foot into his back and sending him flying.

Bouncing on the balls of her feet, she cracked her knuckles before finally focusing on Tony as Vision climbed back onto his feet, moving to the wall of weapons for the next round.

"I was too far away to get a specific read on the structure. It wasn't Renterian, so my guess is a blend with Chitauri tech. Dad used to bring things home from big fights to see if I could alter alien molecules that aren't on our periodic table."

They literally used to have a Destroyed Ultron head and Chitauri Staff on the mantel above the fireplace of their apartment before her father's stuff was promptly shoved into a storage facility. Just awaiting the day, she or her mom finally found enough strength to stomach going through it all.

Tony furrowed his brows at that, trying not to flinch at the mention of just another twisted way Marcus would torture his own daughter through so-called training "Damage Control was in charge of collecting all of the alien tech left behind-"

"But did they get everything? It took you a few days to set up everything. Maybe a small business wasn't so pleased about losing the job, got bitter so didn't hand it what they found."

"That is annoying possible."

Could their lives never be simple?

As Vision launched a throwing star through the air at Mira who quickly swung her leg up, her ankle slamming the weapon away from her body, he glanced briefly over at Tony who quickly jumped as the star collided with the wall by his head.

"MIRA! Less alien strength, especially near my face!"

"Sorry!"

Another star went flying, Mira tucking and rolling out of the way.

"If Damage Control did in fact take work away from other surrounding businesses in New York, perhaps we should look into all of those that declared bankruptcy following their arrival on the scene." Vision suggested his tone as always calm and serious, always speaking with facts "Or even those that somehow thrived without the work."