ACT 2: CIVIL WAR

10 Weeks.

Not even three months since the fall of St Louis, the city that was almost completely wiped off the earth by one of the Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

The Blue Bullet had turned on The Avengers.

Almost 20 years of friendship and trust were demolished in a single moment as Marcus Rohan decimated the city, his friends and even his own daughter.

A daughter who was now left behind to deal with the consequences of his actions.

Mira Wei Rohan.

The daughter of The Villian

.

For the first time in her life, ironically despite her father vanishing into deep space, she now had control over her own life for the very first time. Her choices about her story were finally her own.

No more being forced onto the streets to fight, no more horrible training sessions that left her bloodied and bruised.

Despite her newfound free will, the world was shaken by the betrayal of the hero they had loved.

The Blue Bullet haunted this world.

Even if he had vanished from their atmosphere, it didn't change the damage he had left behind on the people he claimed to love and the rest of the world.

Damage that had the trust the world had in The Avengers faltering, all because there had been a snake in the herd the whole time.

The Sokovia Accords.

The governments of the world cause of action, one which would snatch away Mira Rohan's newfound freedom from her father's thumb forcing her to listen to someone else who had her path planned out for her.

Everyone was ready to tell Mira who she was and how her story was supposed to go.

So how much control did she really have over her life?

Was she just destined to become her father?

**

Mira Wei Rohan | Atom Rogue
Lily Chee

"I was raised by an Avenger, the one who betrayed them all

"I was raised by an Avenger, the one who betrayed them all...Uncle Rhodey keeps telling me I have a good heart but...what if I am just like my father? MJ joked that I didn't have a dark side...but I do. I have snapped before. My father snapped and killed almost 30,000 people."

"I see this spark in you and it's amazing."

"So...just keep going and remember where you come from."

"No matter who tries to control you. You are the one with the power."

"That 13-year-old kid I met almost two years ago, who ranted about my suit colours, that's who you are. No one: no accords, no government, not even your father can take that from you. So, remember who you are. Hold onto that part of you no matter what choice you make. If you sign or don't...remember you are so loved M, please remember that...and don't get lost in what everyone says about your father."