1: CRACKS BETWEEN US

SPIDER-MAN AND ATOM ROGUE: HOMECOMING
P1: CRACKS BETWEEN US

SPIDER-MAN AND ATOM ROGUE: HOMECOMINGP1: CRACKS BETWEEN US

**

It had just been a few weeks.

Just a few weeks since everything once again fell apart in her life and Mira Rohan was on her last nerve.

Between Steve managing to break everyone out of the R.A.F.T, the majority of the Avengers vanishing without a word and still no call from Natasha, Mira's tempter was short right now. The people she relied on were all gone. Rhodey was still recovering, going to physical therapy for his leg, Tony was jumping around the planet so was rarely ever around and as much as she loved her mom, her mother could only understand so much. As much as Quinn felt the pain of the Avengers' absence too, she couldn't understand how it felt for Mira to suddenly have the twins gone, the only two people who could probably understand her own fear every time she used her powers.

Not even a week after everything that happened, she had been forced back onto the streets of New York, jumping between each borough every night, dealing with any issues that may pop up.

Be that muggings, drunken fights, cars losing control thanks to a drunk driver or hell even a bank shoot-out, Mira was expected to handle it.

More accurately, Atom Rogue was ordered by Ross to deal with it.

Between patrolling until two in the morning every night of the week, going to school, dealing with homework, and trying to balance all of her clubs while also not letting her friends find out why she was suddenly so busy, Mira was close to losing it. It was hard enough trying not to be obvious about her new job hence why she tried to use the Stark Internship excuse as little as possible. Michelle was almost starting to notice how little she was available now, she had to be careful all the time.

The issue?

Peter Parker was just throwing around the Stark Internship excuse every chance he could so he could go patrol around Queens.

He had quit marching band and the robotics club despite her telling him that suddenly changing his entire routine would just increase the chances of people putting together the real pieces. How long before someone noticed that Peter Parker vanished using the excuse of the Stark Internship only for Spiderman to appear not minutes later?

She loved Peter, he was one of her best friends after all.

She had known him for over a year, they had celebrated their birthdays together in the past year. She had literally given him her Uncle Glenn's camera because of how much she trusted him. They relied on each other a lot because they both had powers. Yet, it had only taken four days post-Germany for him to start going into hyperactive mode because neither Happy nor Tony had spoken to him since.