13: DENIAL THE SILENT KILLER

THE BLUE BULLET | P13: DENIAL THE SILENT KILLER

THE BLUE BULLET |  P13: DENIAL THE SILENT KILLER

**

Entering the warehouse, Marcus narrowed his gaze as he spotted the group of agents that had been hired to keep watch on his home. All people with powers who had been ordered to keep watch on him and how he treated his daughter.

A team created by Nick Fury with one job.

To watch over him and feed information back.

Marcus had noticed them a few years back, and when Melinda had been leading them, it had been a smaller team, keeping a bigger distance. Since SHIELD had fallen, Melinda had vanished from the team and the number of powered individuals had grown and they had gotten cockier.

Mira had almost spotted them on her way back from back-to-school shopping yesterday.

When she told him about the weird man who looked like he was following her...

-It had been his final breaking point.

Letting the darker side of him, the Renterian side take control, he flew threw the window, his hand quickly making its way through the spine of the woman in yellow who could control electricity with her mind. His fist punctured through her spine, punching through her flesh till his closed fist came out of her stomach, blood spewing everywhere as her dead corpse slumped against him.

"Oh my God." The leader of the team who was dressed in a red and yellow suit gasped, his eyes widening in horror as his team-mate's blood sprayed over The Blue Bullet's face.

The second a drop of her blood flickered onto his cheek, the leader raised his palms, pure fire shooting at Marcus in an instant.

The Renterian merely raised his arms, letting the flames burn his flesh away without care waiting until the young man who he could only assume was barely 23 took one step forward. Marcus's foot was slammed down onto his kneecap, shattering the bone in an instant before he grabbed the boy's arms with his burnt hand and tossed him so hard at the wall that his body combusted into nothing but blood and guts on impact.

Feeling the remaining 10 sets of eyes glued to him in horror, Marcus just groaned in annoyance as his burns started to heal, flesh stitching back together as though the attack had never happened.

"You really shouldn't have tried that."

**

Sophomore year.

It was Mira's first day of her second year of High School and despite her normal nerves given she was technically still the same age as the freshman starting this year until December, she couldn't help but grin as she spotted Peter leaning against her locker, his arms folded across his chest, a familiar sandwich in his hands.

Since the second they had both realised they loved Mr. Delmar's sandwiches it had bonded them forever. While they both had very different orders, given that Peter lived closer to the deli, he had gotten into the habit of picking her up a sandwich on Monday mornings knowing that she had typically spent all weekend training at the compound so she was normally hungrier than normal on a Monday morning.