1.05.2

𓇽

I stood next to my mom talking about the event and how beautiful it all was but I was tired, more than anything. Exhausted by the actions of today.

I just wanted to go to the chateau, get drunk and lay on the dock with JJ and my friends.

I heard yelling and I looked over to see JJ being dragged out of my security. "Oh my gosh, what did he do?" I muttered to my mom.

"Look, look man, I can walk by myself. I got legs, can you see that brother?" JJ said, trying to pull himself off the man. "Alright I really appreciate what you did back there. Let me just walk out by myself.

I watched as JJ drank the rest of a man's drink and my mom laughed. "I've always loved that kid."

JJ let out a whoo!

"It's okay everybody! Do not panic. Leave it to the men and women in uniform! Let's hear it for them. Rose! You look like lady liberty."

"This would be really funny if I wasn't getting second hand embarrassment and JJ wasn't being dragged out." I whispered to my mom who nodded. "That poor kid."

"Let go of him!" Kie yelled earring a shh from her dad. "You can't just boot him!"

"Excuse me ma'am?" The security guard said.

"I invited him here." She said earning shh from her parents.

"So did I." I said, putting a hand on my hip.

I watched as JJ pushed the security guard off him. "Sorry about that."

"Hay mandatory power hour at rixons, babygirl. You too, Kie." He said panting at me

He turned to pope and said the same to him. "Rixons cove. Let's roll."

"All right babe, come on. Workers of the world unite. Throw off your chins!"

I laughed and looked at my mom who looked at me surprised. "You and JJ?"

"It's only been for a day, I didn't want to tell you until I knew it was true. Are you okay to drive home?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Go with your friends."

I slipped off my shoes and kissed her cheek. I grabbed a champagne flute off a tray and downed it before running towards JJ and John b, Pope and Kie following behind.

"Never a dull day." I smiled jumping into jj arm and kissing him.

"Never."

"Later losers!"

𓇽

I sat on a log next to JJ as he threw stuff into the fire.

"Hey guys, like my dads already gonna kill me. So what's this mandatory meeting about?"

John b looked at JJ and did finger guns at him. "Might as well tell him man, before we're gaffed." JJ said.

"Excuse me what?" I muttered to jj who patted my knee. "Don't worry about it."

"Are you ready for this?" John b asked

"Yeah. Obviously." I said.

"So the gold never went down with the royal merchant." John b said, making my eyes squint.

"Oh my god. Here we go again with this." Pope said annoyed at John b theory's.

"No allright wait. Here him out alright?" Jj said to pope

"It's been here the whole time." John b smiled. "It's on the island."

"Are you serious?" Kie asked. "Oh my god."