1.06.2

𓇽

"Is she okay?" I asked as pope walked back in the house. He convinced us that he should be the one to talk to her. Maybe because he liked her, maybe because he was the only one she wasn't completely upset with.

"She's fine. Says John is an idiot." Pope said catching a drink John b just threw at him.

"It's no brain. You're picking Kie." JJ said opening up the fridge.

"I can't make a decision." John b stated. I honestly didn't expect him to.

"So what? We're just dead in the water because you're pussy-whipped? We can't do this without Kie and you know it."

"And I can't do it without Sarah. JJ, if you had to choose between Addie, your girlfriend, and Kie, your best friend, who would you pick."

I looked over at JJ as I popped the top off my beer. "Um.." he said.

"Pussy whipped." John b stated.

I laughed and shook my head.

"They both have to be in on it." John b said.

"Well good luck with that." Pope said to him, almost ignoring him.

"You know what? I know this was my fault alright? But it's our problem. I've got a plan. And you three shitheads are gonna help me out."

𓇽

I sat on the ground across from Sarah, leaning my head against the small room we were in. I was in charge of being Sarah down there but what I didn't know was that I would be stuck in there too.

I heard people running on the stop of the boat and talking. Sarah banged on the door and yelled "John b! John b let me out. John- John b."

I watched as the door slid open and I looked up at Kie. "What? What."

I pushed past Kie and ran to the edge of the boat.

"Guys!" Kie yelled.

"Are you serious?"

"Are you joking?"

"Get your asses back here!"

"We can't wait till you two figure it out!" John b yelled back.

"Why am I here then!" I yelled. "We were in on this together!" Kie and Sarah glared at me and I muttered a quiet sorry.

"You're the moderator!" JJ yelled back.

"Boys I am going to personally end you all tomorrow!" I yelled back.

"I'll text your mom for you!" Pope yelled. "There's also food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt!"

"JJ I'm never kissing you ever again! No more sex. Ever!" I yelled, flicking him off with both of my fingers.

His face fell and he looked at John b who rolled his eyes. "It was John B's idea!" Jj yelled.

"I would rather drown than stay here with you." Kie said to Sarah as both of them took off her clothes to reveal their bathing suits.

I sighed and shook my head and walked to the cabin. "I'm taking this blunt." I said to them, I smiled opening up the box seeing two were in there. There was a sticky note stuck to it and I grabbed it up.

I'm sorry baby. Try to keep them all calm, and calm yourself while you're at it.

Love you

~ JJ

I smiled lightly, putting the note in my pocket and grabbing the blunt. It was the first time JJ had said I love you even if it wasn't to my face but I wasn't expecting him to make that kind of move yet. We weren't even dating.