1.07.3

𓇽

I was really shaken up by the encounter we just had but everyone seemed just fine which was driving me crazy. We just got held at gunpoint and I was just supposed to forget about it?

"Welcome to crackhead wasteland." Sarah muttered as we pulled up to, Guy I found out was Barry, house.

"I don't know about this man." Pope said as we stopped in front of the house. "Dude why are we at Barry's?"

"This'll only take a second." JJ said.

I laid my head back against the car annoyed with his actions.

"Where are you going?" John b asked him.

"Yo soy justicia." He said walking into Barry's house.

"Did you glean anything from that?" Pope asked.

I sighed and rubbed my face before crawling out of the vehicle.

"Now where are you going?" Pope asked.

"To stop JJ from doing something stupid." I muttered.

John b sighed and pushed his door open. "Come on, I'll come."

I walked into Barry house to see JJ throwing things, opening up cabinets, looking under cushions.

"So what's your plan?" JB asked from beside me.

"Well, as thou hath stealth from us, we shall stealeth from ye." JJ said, still looking through the house.

"That kinda got lost in translation."

"An eye for an eye John b."

JB stepped in front of JJ putting his hands up. "Yeah that's great jj. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh? He knows who we are!"

Jj laughed patting John b shoulder going around him. "I'm not scared of this guy."

"I am through with JJ." I pleaded with him.

"I'll be there to protect you Kay?" He said walking into the back room.

"Jj don't-" John b started.

I sighed and looked over at John b who looked more than annoyed. "He's going to get us all killed." He muttered. "What are you doing?"

"Getting even!" Jj yelled back.

He walked back out all giddy and smiley. "Allright, take care of business."

I looked up at JJ with a pleading face. "JJ if you keep doing crap like this you're going to end up just like your dad and-" JJ grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and looked at me. "You watch your mouth Addison. You don't know anything, you're just that one night stand. The bitch who stuck around too long."

"JJ stop." John b said walking up to us but I held my hand up to him and looked JJ in his eyes, mostly scared and upset about what he had just said.

"Aren't you tired of being messed with?" He asked me. "Cause I am."

"The only person messing with me is you." I said, ripping his hand off my shirt.

I walked outside running with both hands and threw my hair, huffing.

"Alright, do we're looking at four grand each for reparations for putting us through that bullshit. Sorry about that y'all." JJ said following me out.

"So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kie asked

"These Barry guys are gonna find out and he's gonna come after us." Sarah added

"Yes he will. This is not the time to start wild and out." Pope said.

"How'd you like having a gun pulled on you? Hm? Addie? You were shedding a few tears over there." He said, looking at me.

I scoffed and glared at the boy.

"Relax." John b said walking in front of JJ.

"He has it right here on you bro." JJ said pointing at John b forehead.

"Look. We gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit. We're putting it back." John b tried to grab the bag which JJ forcefully pushed him up against the van.

"JJ." I scolded.

"You feel like a tough guy? Huh?" John b asked. "What are you gonna do when he comes for us?"

"We punched him. In the throat." Jj said.

"Yeah good fuckin idea JJ."

"I'm not putting it back." JJ said, picking up his bag and getting into the van. I looked at John b who didn't move an inch just staring at the boy.

"You guys getting in out what?" JJ asked.

We didn't get in the car making JJ get out. "What?" He asked.

"We're sick of your shit." I said to him,

"Oh my shit?" He asked.

"Yeah your shit." I said walking up to him crossing my arms.

"Yes, you're pulling guns on people shit." Kie said.

"You acting like a freakin maniac-" pope started only to get cut off by Jj.

"Okay pope, I took the fall for you man! You know how much money I owe because of you?"

"I'm gonna pay you back, and I didn't ask you to do that!" He yelled back at him.

"I just did! Pay it back. Right here, right now, by myself." He said looking the pope straight in the eye. "You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Go off by myself." He said, grabbing his bag and walking off towards the road.

"Jj-" Pope started but John b pulled him back. "Hey man."

"Just let him go." Kie said.

I grinded my teeth together looking in JJ direction with anger. Something I rarely felt.

I threw open the passenger seat of John b van, slamming the door. The bitch who stuck around too long.

𓇽