𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

꒰ 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

Bianca Prescott was a firm believer in karma–– you reap what you sow

Bianca Prescott was a firm believer in karma–– you reap what you sow. What goes around comes around. No matter how far you run, you can never truly escape for everything eventually catches up to you in the end and when it does, it usually kicks you in the ass. Because Bianca was waging a war–– a war of retribution and although her friends had risen from the dead, she wasn't going to forgive nor forget that easily. For every war has its weapons, but on the Outer Banks the rules of battle are simple: there are no rules.

After another painstakingly long day at school, Bianca had come up with a new lame excuse that she was studying in the library with The Glamazons– another little white lie that would buy her enough time to execute her plan. She could barely pay attention in class all day, the parchment of the statements burning in her back pocket the whole while.

"Okay, Reggie," Bianca huffed shortly, turning herself to face him from the passenger side of the Rolls Royce. "I only have one shot at this so I need to get this right, got it?"

Reginald didn't waver his dead stare from the road ahead, despite being parked a blocks away from from Gavin Barnstead's address. Bianca narrowed her eyes at his silence, but readjusted herself in her seat and began rambling out of nervousness.

Truthfully, this part of her plan hadn't been so well thought out, proving to be much harder without the help of the Pogues, but it would have to do. She would just have to rely on her expert extortion skills and hope for the best, "So, you pretend to be Gavin and I'll be me, ready? Go.

"Listen, Mr Barnstead," Bianca continued lowly, crossing her arms over her chest to seem a little more intimidating. "I know what you did last summer."

Reginald remained silent for a few more moments, "Miss Prescott, I'm afraid to say it, but this is a highly idiotic idea," He let out a soft, yet exasperated sigh. "Not to mention, your mother gave me specific instructions not to allow you to get involved in your father's affairs."

"I- wait that's not your line," Bianca faltered, a small pout on her face when she realised he hadn't been playing along. "And did you just call me an idiot?" She said accusingly.

Reginald finally turned to her with a pointed expression, quirking a condescending eyebrow at her, "Out of everything, that is what you gained from our conversation?"

Bianca huffed in frustration, opening the car door before he could stop her, "You know what Reggie?" She fussed in a way that reminded him of a five-year old throwing a tantrum. "You're no help at all."

And with that, she slammed the door shut behind her, leaving the older man turn to stare blankly ahead as if nothing had ever happened at all. Babysitting had definitely not been in his job description.