𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

꒰   𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖾   ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

The Pogues dropped Bianca home after their little escapade in the storm drains for the girl would not stop complaining of how disgusting she felt

The Pogues dropped Bianca home after their little escapade in the storm drains for the girl would not stop complaining of how disgusting she felt. Dusk had already settled and she refused to go anywhere looking like she just crawled out of a sewer and after a quick pit stop to Figure Eight, the Pogues were back off to the Sheriff's Office to hand Shoupe the murder weapon they'd uncovered.

Of course, Bianca was met with Reginald's blatant mocking the moment she stepped through the door, "Miss Prescott, I'm not sure if you're aware but your scent is rather.. unpleasantry this afternoon," He deadpanned.

The girl merely narrowed her eyes, slamming the front door shut behind her, "Yeah, I'm aware thanks, Reggie!" She called over her shoulder, huffing in irritation. Her footsteps were heavy as she practically stomped her way up to her room and headed straight for the bathroom.

After the day she had, Bianca decided that she deserved more than a measly little shower. So after spending about an hour washing away all the dirt, grime, and stormwater off her body and out of her hair, she filled her bathtub with scalding hot water, dropped in a floral-scented bath bomb, lit a few candles, put in her Airpods in with her favorite book, Sun Tzu's 'The Art of War' before finally letting herself relax.

While Bianca's day had conclusively ended, a certain blond Pogue wasn't ready to head home just yet. Unbeknownst to her, JJ had made his way down to Figure Eight on his dirt bike, his backpack on his shoulders, and glanced up at the girl's balcony.

Unfortunately for him, sneaking into the Prescott's estate wasn't as easy as it was this summer. In fact, the moment he threw himself over their black, barred gates lining the house and felt his feet land on their neatly trimmed grass, he was hauled against his will through the front door.

In the living room, Lydia Prescott was enjoying sipping on a glass of Dom Pérignon, flicking through Netflix aimlessly while her husband left for the Bahamas when the front door slammed open. In came Reginald, practically dragging the blond hair, blue-eyed menace by the scruff of his collar, the boy grunting protests all the while.

The moment JJ's eyes landed on Lydia Prescott, rising to her full height with her hand poised on her hip while the other held a half-empty wine glass, he stilled. Reginald dropped the tight grasp he had over the boy and his muddy boots landed against their pristine tiles with a thud, "Caught this delinquent trying to sneak onto the property, Mrs Prescott, would you like me to bring him down to the station?"

JJ's eyes widened at this, eyes flickering to the woman's in alarm, but Lydia's remained nonchalant, "Hold on, Reggie, I know this delinquent," She mused, a hint of a smirk tilting at her lips. "JJ, am I correct? We've met before."