𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

꒰ 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

꒰  𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀  ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

"Sarah didn't come alone."

"What?" Rose's eyebrows furrowed. "Rafe, what are you talking about?"

Rafe placed a finger to his lips to shush her and whispered, "There's someone else here."

Rose's eyes widened in alarm, "Wheezie stay in your room!" She glanced upwards at the second floor of the house. "And lock the door!"

Bianca's face paled at the drastic turn of their conversation. They knew something was wrong, which meant she needed to find Sarah and get out of there as soon as possible. The girl didn't want to think about what would happen if Rafe found out she knew about Ward being alive and where they were going.

Rafe shook his head, "That won't be necessary," He outstretched his hand toward her. "Did you take Sarah's phone?"

Rose pulled out the young blonde's phone from her back pocket and handed it to him, "What are you going to do with it?"

Rafe smirked, taking the device and turning it in his hand. Sarah hadn't set a password for it, considering Topper gave it to her and it was still new. But it didn't matter if there were no contacts in it because Rafe knew the number by heart, "I have a feeling I know who it is."

"Fine. I'll take care of Sarah," Rose waved the boy off before turning to leave. "You take care of whatever the hell this is."

Rafe's fingers were quick to dial the number, holding his breath as he pressed the call button. The noise was barely audible, but sounds tended to echo off the walls of the empty hallways at the Cameron's and right into the boy's ear.

Bianca gasped silently when her phone started vibrating in her back pocket and her hands scrambled to shut it off. She barely registered Sarah's caller ID before cutting the call. She clutched her phone and the keys tightly to her chest only for it to start buzzing again just as heavy footfalls rounded the corner.

"I know you're there, B!" Rafe chuckled manically. "You can't hide from me."

Bianca's heart leaped to her throat, pushing off the wall and into the next room whilst desperately trying to switch the phone off. It wasn't Sarah trying to call her, it was Rafe and she was leading him right to her. She needed to get out of there, but Rose was blocking the back exit and Rafe wasn't too far behind.

"Stop running, Bianca! I'm going to find you and you're not going to like it when I do!" His shouts reverberated through the halls.

Before Bianca could switch the phone completely off, an idea struck her. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest as she raced silently up the stairs, glancing over her shoulder where she could hear her ex-boyfriend gaining on her.