𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

꒰ 𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

The next time Bianca opened her eyes, it was against her will as were most things for her when it came to Rafe

The next time Bianca opened her eyes, it was against her will as were most things for her when it came to Rafe. She didn't know at what point on the ride to the wharf she fell asleep but as she slowly came to, two indistinct voices attempting to shout over one another forced her to awaken.

"What the hell did you do!?" A familiar voice ricocheted off her skull, making the throbbing behind her temples a hundred times worse. "She's not a fucking prisoner! Untie her!"

"I can't let you do that," Another voice argued back, his tone softer but firm nonetheless. "It's for her own good. In case she gets violent- she could hurt herself."

"Hurt herself?" The other thundered at the ridiculousness of the words, before lowering their baritone to a sneer. "The only person hurting her is you. She's not coming with us."

"It's too late, Michael," The other voice grew defensive, almost panicked at the prospect of what they were suggesting. "This isn't just your decision, it's mine too- I love her!"

This seemed to frustrate the other man, "This isn't love anymore- you're fucking obsessed with her, Rafe!"

"What do you know about love!? Your wife is divorcing you!" He shot back. "Bianca and I- we are in love with each other! She- she's just..." He trailed off.

Bianca winced as the shouts rose in volume and her eyes fluttered open to the two blurred figures squaring their shoulders. She no longer felt the dull rumble of the truck beneath her and instead stirred away from the sunlight spilling into the room. She registered somewhere in the back of her mind that it was no longer nighttime and they had moved locations.

Bianca blinked as the two arguing men came into focus, one of which being Rafe. He was wearing a black dress shirt and matching jacket, no longer covered in the mud from his fight with Pope. Across from him was another man, adorning a white dress shirt rolled up to his elbows, and Bianca's breath hitched as she recognized him as her father.

She swallowed thickly, her mouth feeling dry, "Daddy?" She choked out, but the words came out muffled and she couldn't fathom why. The two men's heads whirled towards her and Bianca's stomach dropped with both relief and fear as they strode forward at the same time.

"B," Rafe breathed out, glad that she finally woke up, but guilty that their fight must've been the reason she did.

Before he could reach her, however, Michael was already at her side, crouching down to meet her at eye level, "Hey," He cooed softly. He removed the bandana tied between her lips and the girl finally understood why she was struggling to speak, "Hey, angel."

Bianca's eyebrows drew together and after a few beats of confusion, she figured she was lying on her side on a bed but when she tried to turn to survey her surroundings, her body refused to cooperate. Only this time, there were no drugs weighing her down and as the girl lifted her head to assess the damage, her eyes narrowed at the zip ties tightened around her wrists and ankles.