𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

꒰  𝗉𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗒-𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽  ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

"You can't be fucking serious."

Bianca's lips parted as she watched Pope heave himself through the small square window of a cargo crate. They barely managed to slink past the ship's crew with the help of Cleo who knew the ins and outs of the boat.

Bianca pressed her back against the metal shipping container, waiting for the others to let them in. But it was only a matter of time before Rafe figured she was missing and when he did, the girl knew all hell was bound to let loose.

"Hey," There was shuffling from the other side when Pope whistled for the others to open up. "Hey. Open it."

Bianca's heart squeezed at the sound of JJ's voice, "Okay-" In only a few short moments she'd be seeing him again.

Once he removed the metal grill, Pope crawled through, "Oh, thank God."

"You need help?" Kiara offered quietly.

"I'm good."

"I thought Rafe got you guys for sure," She breathed out.

"No, we're chill," Pope muttered, landing on the opposite side with a heavy thud.

John B was quick to offer his hand for Bianca to take while Pope pulled her inside. The contact only lasted for only a split second because the moment her feet touched the ground, she was engulfed in a pair of large arms.

Bianca's breath hitched, cut off by JJ's hard chest colliding against her. As if recognizing the warmth of his touch, she instantly molded against him. She could feel the palpitations of her heart merging into a calmer rhythm that matched his.

Bianca's insides melted and pressed her cheek to JJ's chest— this is where she was meant to be. This was where she was always meant to be.

"Glad to have you back, B," Kiara smiled at them, wanting to hug her too but not wanting to ruin the moment. "You scared the shit out of us."

JJ's throat tightened, burying himself into the hair at the crown of her head, and placed the softest of kisses against her temple. With one arm around her waist, his other hand came to the nape of her neck, fingers massaging her scalp soothingly. He couldn't imagine how scared she must've been.

The feeling of his skin against hers just about did it and Bianca finally let out the choked sob she'd been stifling since seeing John B and Pope. The noise was muffled into JJ's shirt, but he heard it anyway.