𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

꒰ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝖾 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

The Twinkie swerved to a halt outside the Cameron residence and the Pogues quickly piled out

The Twinkie swerved to a halt outside the Cameron residence and the Pogues quickly piled out. Night had fallen, the owls hooting lowly in the distance as they tiptoed their way over to the stone walls that barred the house. The group peered over the edge just as Renfield's truck parked in the front yard.

"He's got the truck," Pope announced, causing John B to shush him.

"Stay low, stay low, stay low," He and the others crouched, their heads barely poking over the walls.

Rafe hopped out of the truck and locked it shut with a set of keys. Pope narrowed his eyes, "How much do you wanna bet Rafe has the cross inside that truck right now?"

"There's only one way to find out," Sarah shrugged before beginning to back away.

"Woah, woah- hey- hi, common sense committee here," Bianca whispered harshly, forcing the girl to whirl back around. "The last time you saw your brother he tried to drown you, remember?!"

Despite her insensitivity, Sarah knew it came from a place of concern, "Look, either I go over there and check the truck or we lose the cross and we're all dead in the water."

Bianca shifted on her feet, not liking the idea of her best friend going in there alone but she sure as hell wasn't about to volunteer either. She wanted to say more, but Sarah had already turned on her heel and began walking off.

"Hey, hey- wait," John B jogged after her. He glanced over his shoulder to ensure the others were out of earshot before lowering his voice.

Bianca's head swiveled in the couple's direction, "Are they seriously doing this here?"

"Okay, look, Sarah, I just have questions," The Routledge boy proclaimed.

"About what?" Sarah frowned.

"Us."

"Us!?"

"Y-yeah, Sarah, come on."

"You wanna talk about us, right now!?"

Pope threw his arms up in exasperation while JJ merely rolled his eyes. At times, Bianca found it endearing how romantic John B was. But at other times, like when they were standing outside a known murderer's home while simultaneously attempting to steal a seven-foot gold cross, it made her want to slam her head against the wall.

The couple continued their heated conversation and Bianca couldn't figure out whether they were arguing or about to make out. Her question was answered, however, when Sarah reached up on her tiptoes, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him for a passionate kiss.