( five. )

"What was that all about?" JJ asked in a rushed tone

"What was that all about?" JJ asked in a rushed tone. He wiped the blood from under his nose again., trying not to touch his actual nose in the process. His face was red aside form the blood and he had freshly mowed grass all over him. "I didn't even do anything this time."

"I broke up with him. And I think him seeing you after last night just put him over the edge." June explained running her hands through her hair. She let a breath she didn't even know she was holding out and then walked over towards JJ.

"Oh that looks bad. Let me see." She said batting his hand away from his nose.  She grabbed his chin in her hand so that he wouldn't move when she touched it. He has his eyes squinted closed as he anticipated the the pain of her messing with his probably broken nose. She touched it gently in two different places, trying to be careful. He winced in pain and she apologized before looking at his busted lip.

"I don't think it's broken JJ. Come inside and I'll clean it up for you. He got your lip good though." She said,  her finger running over his split lip. They looked at each other another second before he turned his head away from her, dropping her hand in the process.

"He only got me because I wasn't expecting it. If I would've known he would've been the one with the bust lip." June chuckled at this and grabbed his arm, pulling him inside. She pulled him to the kitchen island and made him sit down in a chair.  Grabbing a rag out of the drawer she wet it and then walked back over to him. He grimaced as she pressed the rag against his lip, cleaning up the blood.

"Sorry that Zach hit you JJ." She said , turning around to wash the rag again.

"You have nothing to apologize for June." She smiles as she turned around to look at him. He returned her smile with a grin and then quickly dropped it when he felt the pain from his lip.

"You know I can do it right?" He said, trying to grab the rag but she just pulled it away from him.

"I know. But it's the least I could do considering it's my fault that he punched you." A small smile made it's way onto his face as he watched her. She was very concentrated, making sure to get every bit of blood that she could off. When she was finished she gave a proud smile and then turned away again. This time she grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and handed it to him.

"Oh you're not gonna hold my ice pack for me too?" He said, trying to crack a grin as she rolled her eyes. He pressed the ice pack to his lip. "Your loss I guess."

"Last time I checked...your hands still work." She said turning around to wash her hand off in the sink. "I really am sorry about Zach though. Be careful. When he sets his mind on something ... he usually won't let it go."