( nine. )

The group all shared a smile  and then JJ turned away , clicking his lighter

The group all shared a smile  and then JJ turned away , clicking his lighter. Just as he blew some smoke out, they all heard the sound of a car approaching.

"Code Red. Code red. Square Groupers. Square groupers." They all turned to look at JJ and then turned to run. "It's the guys that robbed your house."

June guessed that the square groupers were the scary guys who were chasing  John B around town. She quickly clicked her flashlight off and pressed herself against the wall.

"John B turn your light off!" Kie  whisper yelled. He tried to stick the lantern under his shirt but it wouldn't fit. They all looked at each other as the headlights shined on the tomb and then they heard the sounds of people speaking.

"Is it them?" June asked, trying to control her rampant breathing.

"Homies got a gun." JJ answered. June pressed her back against the tomb again, trying to figure out what to do.

" Screw this." Kie said. They all started running away towards the van, prompting June to follow them. Her lungs felt like they were going to collapse as she went full speed after them. The whole group started jumping onto the gate and June's eyes widened.

"What the hell." She said to herself as she made the jump, reaching the top with her hands and pulling herself over.

"Guys shit. Guys I'm stuck. I'm stuck." Pope called to them.

"Come on man." JJ called. He pulled out his gun as John B and Kie went to grab Pope. "No Pope don't move okay." JJ said pointing the gun at Pope. John B walked over and pushed the gun down as June ran over to help Kie get Pope down.

"You're gonna rip me . You're gonna rip me." Pope kept saying as Kie and June pulled him down by his shirt.

"Come on come on."  June yelled as he got down, his pants hanging on the gate. She laughed as Pope ran, covering his front side.

"Nice! Come on dude. It's a little tootsie roll!" June burst out into laughter again at JJ's comment and almost fell getting into the van.

"Come on." JJ said, grabbing her by her shirt and pulling her into the van. They all laughed for a minute before realizing what they had found.

June was bent over in her seat, still trying to catch her breath .

"Shit guys. Do you guys run that much on the usual? Because I don't know if I'm gonna be able to do this then." They all started laughing again as JJ pat her back.