( twelve. )

June sent a smile towards the guard as he unlocked the gate, letting the two of them inside.

"Which tire is it?" The guard asked as they walked over to the car.

"It's actually the back one right here." Kie said, leaning against the side of the car. June sent another smile towards the guard before turning her head to look for the boys. "It must've been a slow leak or something."

"Probably just been sitting in the yard too long."

"Yeah probably." June replied leaning against the car as well.

"Well... I got this." The guard said before her bent down to mess with the tire.

"Thanks." Kie said, sending June a look. Now they were both looking for the boys, hoping they had gotten into the gate in time. The guard looked up at them as they both looked around, a suspicious look in his face.

"Got it?" Kie asked, sending another smile his way.

"Yeah."  Just as he started to pump the tire again June heard a dog barking, coming from behind the gate.

"Ah Shit." June said under her breath tapping Kie  on  the arm.

"Do you hear that?" The guard said, turning to look behind him.

"I don't hear anything. Do you hear anything?" June said, looking towards Kie with her eyebrows raised.

"No I don't hear anything." Kie replies, trying to maintain her smile. She shared a look with June again, jerking her head in the other direction.

"Oh Tebows got something." The guts was now fully standing, looking in the direction of the barking dog.

"It's probably just a raccoon, maybe. You know?" Kie answered. June couldn't help but sigh as she said it, having the feeling that she would have to start running soon. June nods, backing Kie up. "Probably."

"Yeah." The guard says, bending back down to look at the tire. June let's out a small breath as he starts back in the tire. Kie looks at her before making her way around the other side of the boat, leaving June with the guard by herself.

"So, the weathers nice huh?" June asked, mentally facepalming for sounding like an idiot. The guard looks up at her and smiles before nodding.

"I guess so. Aggie really did a number on the yard though." June  gave him a forced smile as he topped off the tire. He stood firm his spot and before she could stop him he made his way around to where Kie was letting the air out of the tire.

"What are you doing?" He asked her. She ran a hand through her hair before looking up at him.

"This one looks a little low too." The barking started again and the guard finally seemed or figure out something was happening. He took off running in the direction if the barking, leaving Kie and June  by the boat.

"Wait!" They called after him but he kept running .

"Ah shit!" June said, turning around to run towards the car. She jumped in the passenger side as Kie cut the car on, pulling away.

"Those idiots." Kie said, shaking her head and looking over towards June.

"Tell me about it."