( seven. )

Mrs

Mrs. March would never admit it but once, 20 years ago her husband took her to a restaurant on the cut. She loved it so much that she got their food at least once every week. But after  she was spotted on the cut and news got around, she stopped going and instead sent her son. Then when her son went away for college she started sending her daughter.

June was sat at the dining room table, drinking a glass of water when her mother came in. She sat across from her, a smile on her face as she looked at her daughter.

"Hey honey. I saw Zach was here earlier and you two were talking. How'd that go?" She said, trying to lead the conversation with something else.

"I think it's really over. And I'm honestly okay I think. Zach just couldn't get over the fact that he's a dick." June lowered the glass form her lips as she spoke, a look fo disgust on her face.

"June...watch your language. But I think your dad will be excited that you and Zach are done."

"Probably." June could now sense that her mother wanted something. Her mother cleared her throat and that confirmed her suspicions."Oh gosh mom what do you want?" June said in an exhausted tone.

"Oh well sweetie since you're offering...you think you could go down to barts and grab us some dinner, I called and their still up and running. You know what I like." June groaned at her mother's words but nodded her head nonetheless. Her mother wouldn't stop asking till she agreed. It had been a long day and she just wanted to eat and then go to bed.

"Get your dad something too. He should be getting home from his meeting soon." June nodded in agreement, remembering that her dad was out doing business with Ward Cameron. The crazy thing about that was that they were  in completely  different lines of work.

"Alright mom I'll be back soon." June stood from the table, grabbing her keys off the counter and heading out to her car. The drive to the cut would take a few minutes and the dreaded wait on the food.

The drive to the cut was fairly boring, she found herself wanting more excitement now that Zach was gone and she really didn't have anyone to do anything with. She finally made it to town, parking in front of Barts.

She stepped out of the car, walking towards the front of the building . Before she could reach the door she caught sight of John B, walking away from the police department.

"Hey John B!" She yelled, watching as his head turned towards her. She started walking towards him but before she could reach him a black truck pulled up beside him. His attention was taken away from her and  she watched as the guy in the passenger seat rolled down his window. The guy then plopped a gun down on the side of the car before saying something that caused John B to start running.